Life is tough but so are you

Hi Friends! Happy Monday!

 
I bought the cancer stamps over at Ellen Hudson. $25.00 goes to the Breast cancer Society!
The Sunflower is from Penny Black and the background stencil is Tim Holtz.
I make a lot of cards to sell at work and part of the money goes to the Soroptimist's  and they fund money for women who can't afford a mammogram. So I figured this set would be perfect for the cards I make. :-)

 
So I've been collecting Copics over the last 6 months and couldn't figure a holder for them. Then I saw this and it is perfect! I already had the cart from Ikea that I bought in December and this little holder is made for the cart! So when I Copic color I just roll the cart wherever I'm coloring! I just received 40 more Copics and will have the holder almost full, but there are colors I don't think I'll
ever use....like the fluorescent's. This is a HUGE investment, so I had to think about how often I use them because I don't want to waste money, but  in the end I caved, and I do use them often. They are a learning curve too!
 

 
 
Have a great day! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Greta said...

What a great storage system you have, Char! You color beautifully, so I know you'll get lots of enjoyment from your investment--I know I will seeing your work! That is so cool how the new EH set goes with the cards you sell for the Soroptimist group! This is an amazingly gorgeous card, my friend--never imagined the sunflower looking like this or I might have gotten it! Wishing you a great week!

Lori said...

Beautiful card, Char! Your sunflower and background are gorgeous. So wonderful of you to help support the Soroptimists and Breast Cancer Society!

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning card!! The colors are amazing!! I love the pretty sunflower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is stunning! I am in love with the colors!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, the colors and pretty flower are stunning, Char!! How sweet and thoughtful of you to help support the Soroptimist group and Breast Cancer Society!! I do love your cart and the copics holder!! I've never been to an IKEA store and would love to go. We pass it on the way to our son's house. Some day I'll shop there. Anyways, love your card! Have a great week, hugs!!

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE this card and what good causes! MY FAV colors and the bloom is BEAUTIFUL! Super FAB storage for your copics, too!

Lisa Elton said...

BEAUTIFULLY colored Char, wow!! This is one fabulous card, so happy! I've never seen the holder for this cart. How perfect for Copics!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, this card is gorgeous, Char! Really gorgeous! Your coloring is so amazing and vivid.... I absolutely LOVE it! And the stenciled background is fabulous, too. <3
That cart with the divider top is so totally perfect for your Copic collection! Wow!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous and beautifully colored bloom! It simply oozes summer sunshine! And what a perfect way to store all those Copics! I have a ton of markers and NEVER use them. So, I've never even thought twice about purchasing these. Like you said, they're a SERIOUS investment. This stay-at-home mom would never be able to afford them, which is one of the reasons I've forced myself not to even pick one up, but I've still always wanted to play with them. Such is this phase of life. Sigh.

Kay Miller said...

OH your card is so pretty! I love your coloring on the flower and the background is stunning! Yes that sentiment is perfect too!

Sandy said...

Beautiful Card Char!
Your cart with the holder for your Copics is fantastic. I just couldn't seem to get the knack for coloring with Copics so gave up - oh woe is me.
I haven't forgotten about you Char - please let me know what happens in court.
Love,
Sandy xx