Wish you the most beautful day!

Hi Friends!
 
I hope your having a wonderful week! I received a letter in the mail from Altenew, and imagine my surprise,  they sent me my very own custom stamp! It included stamps "Made by Charlene Cundy". I thought that was such an awesome and generous idea! The stamp is the bouquet you see,  but instead of using the base of the stamp I used the detail and embossed them to make my background. I colored them in using my copics. I will make another card soon by using the base and detail stamp :-)
 
 



The sentiment is from Beautiful Day stamp set.
 
I received two very special Easter cards from my dear friend's Maria and Greta and each one is so adorable! Thank You friends, Lisa too!  I will treasure each and every card you have sent me :-) Kinley LOVES looking at all the cards I get :-) She loves making them too :-)
 
Have a beautiful Easter! Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love how you've used the stamp!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

Such a gorgeous card with the delicate pretty flowers, Char!! So happy to hear you received the Easter card safe and sound! I just placed an Altenew order a few days ago. I hope I'm as fortunate as you are with receiving a personalized stamp, too! Keeping my fingers crossed! Take care and Happy Easter to you and family, my friend! Hugs!!

cm said...

You're given those 'little' stamps a starring role on your card, Char and WOW! Did they ever rise to the occasion! Gorgeous! How sweet that Altenew sent you a personalized stamp; bet that planted a mega-watt smile on your face (just hearing about it has me smiling brightly! I can't think of anyone more deserving of some spoiling and pampering! Hope you're feeling better today; I'm so happy to see you creating and, especially, sharing!
Hugs~c

Greta said...

Wow, wow, wow--incredibly beautiful card, Char! I've never heard of what Altenew did--so neat! Happy you got the card & glad to hear Kinley approves! Thinking of you & sending hugs, Greta

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, Char, this is SO stunning! Love, love, love what you did with that sweet floral stamp! Gorgeous embossing and coloring, and I really LOVE this design! Amazing how the tone on tone framework elevates the whole design, and love the pop of black on the sentiment!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday, my friend! <3

Sandy said...

Wonderful and so pretty! Congratulations on getting the stamps just for you!
Sandy xx