Happy Easter

Hi Friends!

I can't believe that Easter is here already. I'm going to spend the night at my daughters, so we can die eggs ! Kinley is at the cutest age, she gets so excited about everything :-) It's suppose to rain on Sunday here boo hoo!

For this card I stamped the background with Wplus9 Big Top Background, then I stamped another impression on paper and added it behind the frame. Copic colored the kids in (Pretty Pink Posh) and popped them up onto the background. Then I popped up the frame onto the card and stamped the sentiment.

Kinley went to Disneyland about a month ago and I couldn't go, next time! I wanted to share a few pictures!
 



 
She loves her Disney so!
 
HAPPY EASTER! Hugs, Char
 

4 comments:

Greta said...

Kinley is such a doll--darling pictures! You've GOT to go with her soon! Your card is just too cute, Char--love the frame & pretty sentiment! Have fun doing the Easter eggs--I'm jealous! Hugs, Greta

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is super cute but I'm afraid it can't hold a candle to sweet little Kinley!! Have fun coloring eggs! It's supposed to rain here on Easter too...might have to hide eggs inside for Sweet P!!

cm said...

Your Easter cards is sweetness plus (see...your creativity is still solid and strong!), but I have to say that your photos of Kinley stole the show! Oh my stars, but she is soooo cute! So wonderful that she's at an age where everything is 'wonder and joy'! Be sure to take photos of the Easter egg decorating; bet she'll be smiling and giggling the entire time (as you will, too)...
Hugs~c

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet card! Omgosh, I LOVE the big top background you made! The stripes and bright yellow are so eye catching and so fun with those adorable kiddos! So fun how you used the frame on here, too!
Kinley is soooooo durn adorable! Such a fun age!