Happy Easter

Hi Girls!
 
I've been slowly starting to make cards again. With all that's happened in the last few years I
 
 
have true fully lost my love of card making. It has always been such a great stress reliever, but now when I sit down I feel overwhelmed because nothing creative comes to mind. I was excited to feel creative the other night and enjoyed making a few cards for Easter. I showed my daughter the cards I make and she say's......I miss your shabby cards. I guess I do miss making those to, but of I don't have mojo, I really won't have it with those type of layering cards .
This card was made with three different companies. The background is Wplus 9, the bunny is from Purple Onion designs, and the flower is new from Altenew.
 
I
I'll be back in a few days with my other card :-) Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Greta said...

So happy you had some fun making Easter cards, Char! I love every kind you make & this one is darling! I have never thought to combine bunnies & flowers--just love it! Gorgeous colors for that bloom! You're in my thoughts, sweet friend! Hugs, Greta

Maria said...

Any card you make is gorgeous, Char! Happy to see you had some time to create the lovely Easter card! The bunny is so cute and the flower is very pretty! Wonderful design and color as always! Hope you have a great weekend my friend, hugs!!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so happy you felt that crafty twinge Char. No matter what style card you make, I love it!! This one is adorable. That bunny and the big bloom are super cute together. Wishing you a great weekend ~ hugs!

Tracey said...

I love your gorgeous cards Char...this one is perfect for easter! The flower is so pretty :) Take card x

Lori said...

Adore that bunny and gorgeous rose! Lovely Easter card. So glad you are feeling up to a few cards. Thinking about you...

cm said...

Char, given all you've experienced of late, it's only natural that your mojo has gone quiet. But give it some play time - a dabble here, a dabble there - and it won't be long before it reappears in full force. It may come back slightly altered, however, that's okay! The goal is to embrace your creativity, whether it be in small bursts or over a longer time frame. Nurture it...and it will nurture you! As for your card: your bunny and bloom are Easter egg-cellent! Sending hugs and prayers that your love of card-making returns stronger than ever!
Hugs~c

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I'm so happy you felt up to making some cards again, my friend! And I have to tell you, I think everything you make is absolutely amazing..... from your old shabby layered designs to your fantastic stamping and coloring! This is SO adorable! I love how you paired that cute bunny with the big flower. He looks like he's out in the garden, stealing your cabbages! lol!