Please be mine

 
Hi Friends! Happy Friday!
 
One little sweet squirrel card I at least took a picture of! I'm so bad lately! The stamp set is from Neat an Tangeled! I was thrilled when another set was made as the 1st one sole out so fast I missed it!
 
Image may contain: outdoor and nature
Well my little town is flooding all over the place! The Sacramento river is growing be the day :-( This rain has got to give us a break! I may need to break out the wood and make a boat lol!
 
I hope you have a great weekend! I'm going to my friends stampin up party tonight, should be fun!
 
I have court again on Tuesday, prayers please :-)
 
Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love that little squirrel set! SO cute, Char! Adorable background pattern and such a sweet design! Gorgeous coloring, too!
My word, that flooding is terrible! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.... for luck in court, and a cease in the rain!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! The squirrels are so sweet!! I love the background, too!! Wow, the flooding is scary :/ Stay safe and dry!! Have a great time at the stamping party!! Good luck in court...praying. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is adorable Char, cute design!! Oh my goodness to the flooding, that's a lot of water. You will be in my prayers fro court and the flooding. Hope you had fun at the SU party!

Maria said...

What a cute fun card, Char! Adorable squirrels with awesome coloring! Hope you enjoyed the SU party...sounds fun! Wow...so much flooding! I'll pray for weather and conditions to improve. And, you'll be in my prayers for Tuesday, Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

Such an adorable card, good grief, that's a ton of water. Thinking of you...good luck in court. Have fun at your SU party!

TK said...

Such a sweet little card, so glad you snapped a pic of it! Hope you and others are safe!

Sandy said...

Cute, cute card -
Look at all the water - it looks like the water will soon be over the bridge. Did I hear on TV that you all will get more rain?
I know you had a good time at your SU party - be safe Char!
Sandy xx

Greta said...

Darling card, Char! Sure hope the flooding doesn't get any worse--you've been on my mind! Hoping things go well at court tomorrow--I know it's so stressful. Big hugs, Greta

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is adorable!