Merry Christmas

Hi Friends!

For some reason I'm in the mood to make Christmas cards early because every year I scramble to get them done. You can never have to many, right?

 
I just love this new die from Simon Says, its so fun and you can do a lot with it....it would be beautiful for a fall card, I was thinking as I typed this :-) The deer from Hero Arts and is another stamp set that I love. They have some spectacular layering stamps that look so realistic! I thought this needed some sequins after I took a picture of it :-)

 
I have to show you Miss Kinley's hair, she has the most beautiful natural curls and highlight's I've seen! I want her hair! She has been such a saving grace for me. I have her every weekend and she is a love, and loves to cuddle! Thank God for Kinley
 
 
Kinley with her new Princess Sophia doll (as she call her "Phia:)
 
 
And me niece had her baby! His name is William and he's so precious! His tiny PJ'S are so big for him :-) I'm sure he will grow into them fast!


 
 
I hope all is well with all of you? I just finished another round of court and just don't have it in me to blog much, but I will when I can :-) On the girls front we go back to court on the 26th and I think there will be better news :-) Thank You girls for all the support, your all so wonderful!
Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Wow! That card is stunning! I love that die too! Yes, she does have gorgeous hair! I'd love to have it too! And the new baby is just precious!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Love your Christmas card! I have just a few started. I need to make lots more! But, I've been eyeing that tree die. Ha, I think you just convinced me to order it!:-) The deer is awesome, too! I continue to think of you and keep you in prayer, Char! You take good care...hugsss!!

Maria said...

Oops...meant to say congratulations to all with the new precious baby, William...he's a doll!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is gorgeous! I just got that die and I can't wait to play with it! Absolutely, she has beautiful hair!!!! And your little nephew is precious!!!

Lisa said...

That is a wonderful die and your card is beautiful Char! I like the thin strip of stripes along the edge. Kinley's hair is pretty!! Sweet P is at the age where she doesn't want anything in it. Drives us crazy sometimes that it's in her eyes when she's playing. She just brushed it aside and moves on LOL!! William is adorable! Continued prayers for you and your family Char.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Excellent card! Love the deer, it is so beautiful. And cute pictures of the little kiddos!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, that card is stunning, Char! I'm crazy about that beautiful deer, and love it paired with the birch bark background! Your watercolor wash is such a beautiful touch, too! <3
I'm so sorry about all those court appearances, and hope for a better outcome soon. So glad you have sweet Kinley and new baby William to keep a smile on your face.
Thank you so much for picking up a little witchy poo from my shop! I got her right out, so she is on her way!

Sandy said...

Your Christmas card is wonderful Char and your granddaughter is so precious. I know she gives you a lot of healing love which you definitely need. A new baby in the family. Be sure to smell his ears and kiss his little feet. They don't stay this size for long.
Stay strong my dear friend and know that we are all with you in spirit!
Sandy xx

Leigh Penner said...

So many wonderful things in your post! I love your card!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful card!
Such sweet kids!

Tracey said...

Stunning card Char...I would love your grand daughters hair too!

AJ Bodine said...

That background is stunning with the deer in front of it. I will remember this card when I'm putting together christmas cards, I may borrow a few ideas :)

cm said...

Gorgeous card, Char...the layered deer, nestled atop the white/green forested background is truly majestic! Your Kinley is sweet and pretty as can be; so glad the two of you spend precious time together! And Mr. William...quite the dapper little fellow who most certainly will fill out those pjs in no time! They grow so quickly, don't they! Still sending prayers and hugs the court situation has a positive outcome! Admiring your strength, as always...
hugs~c

Sue Lelli said...

I am in LOVE with this GORGEOUS CARD! What a treasure it would be to receive this! Love the pics too plus the court update? Keep us posted!

Jinny Newlin said...

What precious pics! Congratulations great auntie! And your card is beautiful! I didn't like this stamp set when I saw it, but girl, you're making me change my mind. Great color choice, too!

~amy~ said...

Love your awesome deer card...the colors are fab.
Such cute kids!!!!!!