I'm bats about you

Hi Friends~! I hope all is well with you! I'm hanging in there :-). I had court yesterday and court next week. Johns stuff is scheduled for January and if there's no plea bargain by February then it will go to trail in Mar...Mar 8th. Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers

This is an old stamp from MFT, last year I think. They had a clearance on it and I thought it was so cute! The background bats are from Tim Holtz, and the background is ink blended and then spritzed with water. I copic colored the witch and cat.
 
Have a great day! Hugs, Char

10 comments:

cm said...

Char, so wonderful to see your post pop up in my Feedly; hopefully, the court proceedings are signs that things are going in a favourable direction. Hugs and prayers still coming in abundance. Your card has tickled the fancy of my Halloween-loving heart! Impressive colouring and eye-catching design! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Maria said...

Your Halloween card is way too cute, Char!! Love the background, adorable witch and cat! Continued prayers and warm hugs going out for you!!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Char!! The image is so sweet!! I love how you've colored it!! The background is beautiful and I love the bats!! Keeping you in my prayers!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

oh my...sooooo CUTE.

Lisa said...

Your card is adorable, love the background! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things are progressing in a good way.

Sandy said...

Well I am batty for you too Char!
This court business seems to take forever --- I would definitely be batty - thanks for the update and so please keep us up to date. Yes, I continue to hole you in my heart and prayers!
sandy xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO adorable, Char! I love that night sky background you made. Looks so great with the new Tim Holtz bat die. And that little witch and cat are just so sweet! Fabulous coloring! Love your design!
Hang in there, Girlfriend! Sending lots of hugs and support!

Sue Lelli said...

Thx for keeping us posted. You are all in my prayers. Love your Darling card! So CUTE!

Leslie Webster said...

such a cute card, love the bats with your cute little kitty and witch

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Very cute card