Chirp,Chirp,Chirp Happy Easter

Hi Friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend? Mine was relaxing. On Saturday it was so windy and rainy and I couldn't get warm, so I  thought I'd get under the covers and before you knew it I took a 4 hour nap! I guess I needed it. I went to see my son on Sunday, and today I have court for the girls :-(. Prayers please :-)

This little card is made with Lawn Fawn's new stamp set called Chirp,Chirp,Chirp . I think it's such an adorable stamp set! I started by masking off the chicks and stacking them on top of each other. I had no real plans for the card and after they were stacked, I thought now what :-)lol I decided to make it look like they are helping each other paint the egg. I think I'll send this one to Kinley for Easter :-)
 
Kinley and her Mom went to Disneyland this weekend and I told Destiny I'd like to have a picture of Kinley and Mickey....She looks unsure of Mickey and I  don't have all  the pictures yet,  but Destiny assures me that Kinley warmed up to him and she has pictures of Kinley hugging him and a picture of them nose to nose lol!
 
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What a totally adorable card! I love all the little chicks painting the watercolor egg! The picture of your granddaughter is precious!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! I love the image and how you have the top chickie painting the egg!! So creative!! The picture of Kinley is precious!! Good luck today...praying for you. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

She is such a doll! Glad you got to see your son & pray court goes like you need it to! You're in my thoughts, Char. Big hugs, Greta

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a cutie! Gosh, hold on to that one. They grow up far too fast! And your card is super fun! Love that stack, and the watercolor work on your egg... so realistic!

I think I may have missed something with your son, and I just scanned the pages of your blog again looking for answers, but to no avail. Sending thoughts and prayers your way still. XOXO

Maria said...

Your card is so CUTE with the fun chicks, Char! Kinley is adorable in the photo with Mickey! Happy that you visited your son! And, sending out warm thoughts and hugs to you for all to go well in court!

Lisa Young said...

Adorable card!! Adorable granddaughter!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card Char! Hope all went well for you...

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an adorable Easter card! I love that tower of chicks!
Thinking of you today, my friend!! Hugs

Sandy said...

Cute card and precious little girl!
sandy xx

Annette Allen said...

your card is so cute.. yay for Easter cards.
Thinking of you and so glad you seen your son. hugs

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card and photo, Charlene!
I hope everything went well on Monday.... Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a pretty card! I will have you and your family in my prayers Char, take care!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous and so adorable Char!
I am keeping you in my thoughts!
Hugs~

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card and sweet photo! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

cm said...

Your trio of chicks painting the Easter egg is sheer delight! Wonderfully inspired! Sometimes we need those four hour naps, and you, my dear, especially deserve to indulge in the opportunities when they present themselves. Emotional exhaustion takes a toll. Kinley and Mickey: ACK! Seriously...beyond adorable! What a gem she is!
hugs~c

Lisa said...

How fun are those chicks, this is cute! But...Kinley steals the show, what a sweetie! Prayers for sure ;)