You have my heart

Hi and Happy New Year! My wish for you this  year is that you have a life filled with love and happiness!  I want to Thank all you wonderful friends for all the beautiful Christmas cards! You don't now how happy it makes my heart to open up that mail box and see a homemade card! It has always touched me because I know how much time and love goes into one and I'm so happy that you girls thought of me! Thank You!


Feels like I didn't finish all my Christmas card and I'm on to Valentines! I love this new set from Simon Says called Roses for you








I stamped the image several times with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder, then I  just watercolored the roses and leaves with different colors. This card was alot of fun to make :-)




Well that's it for me, have a great weekend! Hugs, Char


18 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW this is gorgeous.. Loving all that color..
Happy New Year Char.

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, I so love your watercolor designs! You are amazing! This just bursts with fabulous color! Beautiful, Char!
And happy New Year, my friend! Wishing you all the best in 2016!

cm said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Char! Finding you was one of my best discoveries for 2015; hoping that our friendship will continue to flourish in 2016! Your burst-of-colour card is gorgeous! I was admiring this set yesterday and seeing the magic you've created with it...oh my! It might have to come live at my house! Wishing you a wonderful day and a year filled with abundant blessings...and plenty of crafting time, too!
Hugs~c

Dara Lynn said...

Happy New Year Char :) What a beautiful watercolor card created with SSS Roses for You set! Surely captured my heart!

Rose said...

Such a beautiful card! Those bright colours are gorgeous & you make me want that Roses for You set even more! Happy New Year!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I love this gorgeous card!!!!! Swoon!!!!
Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy I have a Christmas card from special you in my collection the year!! This card is incredible, such pretty colors. happy New Year sweet friend!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is a beautiful card! Your watercoloring is just stunning! A very happy new year to you!

Maria said...

Oh, look at all those colorful beautiful flowers...so pretty, Char!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous New Year, hugs!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy New Year Char! I love your card ... so pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so lovely and amazing.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Char--this needs to be framed! Stunningly beautiful work! Now I wish I'd bought that set!

alexandra s.m. said...

SUPERB card Char!
Happy New Year!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy New Year Charlene! Love the fun, cheerful and colorful flowers!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love the bold, bright, happy colors here, Char! Such a strikingly beautiful creation! Happy New Year!

TK said...

Wow, this is so stunning! I love the design, the colors, and the watercolor too!

Sandy said...

Beautiful - Love all this colors and yes, I do stay behind most of the time!
sandy xx

Sue Lelli said...

Simply GORGEOUS!