Visions of Sugar Plums Day Three - cards

Hi Friends! Today is Day three and last day for Sugar Plums Blog Hop :-(. I had so much fun!  Be sure to visit all the blogs listed below for a chance to win one of the fabulous prizes! And also link your projects to Lori's blog!

 


OK 1st up is a card I made by cutting different pattern papers into strips. The I sewed each strip onto the paper and distressed the edges. The snowman is from October Afternoon. The snowflake is a die cut from Simon Says.







This card was made with Fancy Pants called Wish Season .
I just layered some papers and embellishments. I've been stamping so much lately I really miss just putting together a card from paper lines! 



Same with this card, I used October Afternoon's Under the tree . 
I finished off with a snowflake die cut from Simon Says Snowflake Border


 This last card was embossed with a wood grain embossing folder and the stamp is from Lil' Inker called Oh Deer. I colored it in with Copics and used a Wink of Stella glitter pen over the top.








 


Here is a list of all the prizes:




Lawn Fawn - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Cutting Cafe - 3 Sets of Choice to a Winner
Moonlighting & Co. -  1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
PPinky Dolls - 1 Digital Stamp Image of Choice
Baers Design Studio - 1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
CanvasPop -  one 16x20 canvas of your favorite photo
ChouxChoux Paper Art -  Mega Giveaway of Christmas Crafting Goodies



If you didn't already, you can click HERE for "Win Your Christmas" from Canvas Pop.


How do you win the prizes?  Easy!  Comment, comment, comment!  Comment here on my blog and then comment on all the other blogger's posts, too.  For every comment you make during Visions of Sugarplums, Lori will add your name for a chance to win one of our prizes.  All winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Sunday, December 13th.





Don't forget the challenge, you can link up your Christmas/Winter projects HERE.

Now for more fun I'm heading out to check out all of these wonderful blogs.  I just love seeing everything they've made.  Aren't they awesome???












Lori Hairston 


Thank you for joining us for Visions of Sugarplums!  Be sure to check out Lori's blog on Sunday, December 13th for the winners announcement!! 

Merry Christmas Friends! Hugs, Char



34 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful vintage work x

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful creations!
hugs
>^.^<

Lisa Minckler said...

LOOVE the incredible diversity of your cards and LOVE that you make cards that break the barriers and go off the edges. I think that one with the deer and snowflake and tag made me gasp happily! Really fun and inspiring cards to help someone like me get off my butt and start making some. Love your style of crafting!
hugs,
Lisa x

Tracey said...

Really pretty collection of cards Char....love the paper strips, stitched and distressed. Great inspiration!

~amy~ said...

SUPER fun projects!

Linda said...

I love your cards...especially the first one with the snowman!

Lisa said...

Once again I can't pick a favorite!! I just love them all.. love the colors you put together .. so bright and cheerful!

Becca said...

Love all the different cards, snowman is my favorite. Snowmen are always my favorite.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm a cardmaker so I love all of these! I like how you used scraps of patterned paper on the first card - it looks awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karon said...

Such beautiful cards and I love love love the layers and papers! TFS

Jennifer Scull said...

all of your cards are so much fun and so very festive! :)

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous cards ALL! Love the different styles! So fun to create for Christmas!

Greta said...

I love your style, Char! You know just how to put elements together! The card with strips of patterned paper is so creative--have to try that--& I "need that snowflake die! Happy Holidays!

Annette Allen said...

your amazing and so are your cards.. love them all

Vickie said...

Love your cards, Char!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Maria said...

All your Christmas cards are amazing, Char! Fabulous layers, texture, and sweet elements! Thank you for the awesome inspiration! It's been such a fun hop! Take care and Merry Christmas to you and family, hugs!

Carol from La Crosse said...

ALL the cards are awesome. I love the layers of patterned paper. You chose good combinations.
Fun images on the cards too.

I follow your blog so I do see your incredible talent every time you post. Thank you for being a part of the Visions of Sugarplums blog hop. Love this hop!

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful, Prosperous New Year!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love all of your cards and how you have made each one special. Loving all the textures you've used.

Michele Henderson said...

LOVE these! The colors are so fresh and fun!
Take care!
Michele

Lisa said...

All of your cards are just gorgeous, Char!! I love the designs and details on each one!! You did a fabulous job with them!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eva said...

Beautiful Christmas cards!!! Thanks for sharing ;)
Hugsxx

cm said...

Snowmen, birds, deer, gorgeous backgrounds and rich details...you've covered pretty much all of my favourite things in your array of cards today, Char! So incredibly beautiful! Your projects over this hop are stellar; so thrilled that you share you abundant creativity with us!
Hugs~c

Sue Reynolds said...

All great embellishments on the cards and everyone so unique itself. I love the card that you just layered papers and distressed the way they curl up and look like a decorative wooden background.

Lori said...

Love the Christmas cards! I so like that wonderful background you made with the strips of paper sewn down the middle - that is so cool! Happy Third Day of Visions of Sugarplums!

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards!! You sure have been busy!!
Sandy xx

Catherine Childs Morrison said...

Gorgeous cards! Loving this hop loaded with inspiration!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the snow you added to the snowman and the gorgeous woodgrain
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

A feast for the eyes Char!! These are all perfectly designed and fabulous. My fave is the one with the little birds and snowflake garland!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous cards!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all amazing, Char! Really wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, Char! Amazing cards! I love them all! They are all so beautiful with so many awesome details. I adore the snowman with the strips of stitched paper. Such a great way to use lots of prints together and maybe use a bunch of scraps all at the same time. Love all the layers and your coloring of that adorable deer is just amazing!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love them all Char!
You are an incredible card marker!!

Deepti said...

These are fabulous creations, unique and beautiful in their own special way :)

Jinny Newlin said...

They're all so perfect, I couldn't possibly pick a fave! Such a great combination of texture, color, pattern, and design and each and every one!