Lori's Halloween Blog Hop


Hi Friends!Have we got a lot of fun for you....Halloween projects, freebies, and prizes, too! And how about a Link-Up Challenge??? With an awesome prize, I might add. We'll get to all the prizes just a little later.... Don't miss even one of the Halloween Party Surprises!

  Lori was kind enough to ask me to participate in her blog hop and I was thrilled! For one, I love Halloween! Lori's blog hop starts today and goes thru the 22nd. I will be posting on the 22nd. She has fabulous sponsors and I wanted to post a reminder so you don't miss a day of it :-) !! Be sure to link up your project to Lori's blog so you can be eligible to win some fabulous prizes!

Heres the low down:
 
Lori  will put your  name "in the hat" for every comment you make. So if you comment on each blog each day you will get the  most chances to win. Be sure to comment on Lori's blog to make it easier for her to pick them up.
Winners will be announced on Sunday,Sept. 27th. Here's the awesome Sponsors!

 

The Cutting Cafe




Lawn Fawn: Pillow Box Die and Peek-a-Bat Dies
The Cutting Café: Three Sets - Winner's Choice
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
Plus Lori is giving away a  MEGA Halloween Party Prize!!
 
 
Here's the link list:
Sunday, Sept. 20th
Monday, Sept. 21st
Tuesday, Sept. 22nd
Char Cundy  (I'll be posting Tuesday)
 
While I'm not back regularly, I will be back hit and miss. I want to say a big Thank You to my wonderful friends who sent me gorgeous handmade cards and well wishes! It means alot to be thought of, and while I can't talk about it yet I will just say I have alot of huge life altering changes in my life that will keep me busy for awhile.
 
Have fun hopping!!! See you Tuesday! Hugs, Char

 

7 comments:

cm said...

Char, I'm so thrilled to see you! Even though you have much to contend with, know that we're here, with strong shoulders, to offer you support in whatever ways you need it. "Hit and miss" posting: perfect. Take your time; do what you need to do and remember: we aren't going anywhere! Hugs, prayers and love coming your way! Excited to see what you have for us on Tuesday!
Hugs~c

Annette Allen said...

So happy to see you post today... I hope you are doing well. Hugs and prayers for you.

Greta said...

You have been in my thoughts, Char & I was debating asking one of your friends for your address. So glad to see your post & wishing you peace & strength for the coming days. Hugs, Greta

Maria said...

So happy to see you post today, Char! And, happy that you are involved in the Halloween Blog Hop, too! You've been in my thoughts and prayers very often. My heart goes out to you! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your project! Take care, hugs!

Lisa said...

Hello sweet friend! It's nice to see a post from you no matter what the content or how often. Sending love, hugs and prayers for any and all of your needs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Char, it's so good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you SO MUCH and praying that all is well. I've picked out a card to send you at least half a dozen times, before I even remember that I don't have your address :(. I'm sure I had it at one time, but my hard drive recently crashed, and I've lost everything. Well, when you're ready, we'll be here; and until then, please take good care of yourself. XOXO

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So glad to see you back here again Char, take time and take good care of yourself, and you know I will be thinking and praying for you! Big hug!