Happy Birthday Ros!!!

Hi  friends! Today is a special day! It's my dear friend Ros birthday! I made this card for you Ros to celebrate your special day! I'm sorry I didn't get it mailed in time but it will arrive soon :-)
For my card I used the big tag set called "Tags a Lot" from  Mama Elephant and folded the paper and left the top un cut so it would be a card. I used Papertrey Birthday Style Stamp. I cut the balloons out with from glitter paper from DCWV glitter paper. Less mess lol! A little washi tape and some sequins.



Miss Kinley is in on the celebration too!! :-) Almost 7 months! I just can't believe it :-(



Ros, dear friend have a day that's as special as you!!! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Birthday to Ros!
What a perfect tag!
Oh my, Miss Kinley is stinkin' adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMG.... Kinley!!!! Could she be ANY sweeter? And LOVE your birthday card, too, my friend! So festive and happy. Clever use of the tag die for the base, and love the fun balloons and banner swags!

Daniela Dobson said...

Super cute!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Char I love it!! Thank you so much! And little Miss Kinley looks so beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Your card is so fun -- I love it! And what a little cutie you have -- she's so darling!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gosh, I love those party strings! What a beautiful card AND baby! So cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kinley is so sweet!! What an absolutely adorable picture!! And gorgeous card!! I love the balloons and the sequins!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KayM said...

Oh too much cuteness in one post!! The little girl steals the show :) Your card is pretty darn cute too though! Love the balloons and banner!

Lori said...

That Miss Kinley is ADORABLE! Love all the swags and the glitter balloons - awesome tag!

Deepti said...

Sweet card and adorable Kinley :) picture perfect!!

Maria said...

A wonderful fun card for sweet Ros! She'll love the beautiful card! And, Kinley...how precious...so adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Okay...your tag super cute. But little miss Kinley, oh my stars she steal the show today Char!!! Precious little peanut!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your stunning design, gorgeous. Ros will love it too!
I was late for her gift and card as well : (
Sweet baby!

Greta said...

Such a beautiful & festive card perfect for Ros! That is one adorable baby girl--what a picture!