November 15: Paper Sweeties November Release Party!

Hi Friends! I'm back again with another card made for the November Paper Sweeties Release!!!
 
For my card I embossed an image from the Happy Holiday Stamp Set with white embossing powder and water colored it in. I did the same for the ornament but added a coat of glitter over it.




Please be sure to visit the talented DT for wonderful inspiration!

Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*


Homemade With Love
Holly Days
Happy Holidays
I Love You

Sweet Cuts - Homemade With Love
Sweet Cuts - Holly Days

Be back tomorrow :-) Hugs, Char

14 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

What a sweet card Char!

Maria said...

So pretty! Love the bulb hanging from the string of lights!:-)

MaryH said...

Love the w/c on the embossing. It looks so very delicate. Great design with the ornament as the focal point and love that striped green background dp. Terrific card. TFS & Hugs

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Delightful!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so cute Char, love the embossing!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!! The ornament is fabulous!! What a sweet card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

wow I love it.. :)

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card!! Love how you hung the ornament!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, what a clever way to hang that adorable ornament! This is genius, Char!

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty! LOVE the white embossing then coloring--fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love this Char ... beautifully done!

Benzi said...

Most beautiful, Char! Good idea watercoloring on the embossing.

I do not know why you don't show up on my sidebar when you post a card. I see I've missed some again. I checked to make sure I was a follower (knowing I was) and I was there. Hmmmmmmm.....who knows?

Tracey said...

Super Sweet card Char..love the water coloring in the stamped image, so pretty!

Sandy said...

Delightful Christmas card Char. I am so far behind in my blog snooping I am quite dizzy!
Sandy xx