November 14: Paper Sweeties November Release Countdown!

Hi Friends! I'm back today to share another peek at Paper Sweeties November Release! Up today is a card I made with the stamp set Holly Days and Holly Days Sweet Cuts . I started by using Distress Inks on the background then I used clear embossing powder and a snowflake stencil, then I added some stickles on top. I made the snow background and finished off with the cute little trees and cabin

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back again tomorrow with another creation using new products , please visit the other gals on this amazing team!

Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*

Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fantastic card!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Design and the strips on the edge!! =)

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful!! I love the sky!

Maria said...

The snowman is just adorable! Lovely background sky-just a sweet perfect wintery scene, Char!

Pamellia Johnson said...

So adorable Charlene! I love how you carried the stitching from the snowman onto your rolling hills, what a great flow! hugs :)

Deepti said...

Awwww so adorable!! I love the big snowman in the small town :)

Lysa said...

What a fun snowman scene! Too cute

Jinny Newlin said...

What a darling, little scene, Char! Really love that the Stickles makes the snowflakes come to life!

Jill Norwood said...

Love how you combined the snowman and the cabin scene! Such a beautifuul sky and snow too! Beautiful card!!!!

Michelle said...

Such a cute winter scene, Char! Love that snowman!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love your fun snowman scene!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Awe...what a sweet scene! Cute Cute Cute!

Annette Allen said...

this little snowman is SO CUTE..

Audrey Pettit said...

This little snow scene could NOT be cuter, Char! Love it!

Stella said...

Your snowman is a cutie and I love the landscape you created. Fab card!

Mynn xx said...

This is super darling! LOVE the fun scene you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Benzi said...

You're talking now...how cute is that snowman! And, I love the snow hills and little village. Just awesome!

Lisette Baker said...

Soooo cute, love the colourful sky but the snowman has stolen my heart.