City Crafter Challenge Week # 239 ~ Techniques

Hi Friends! It's my week as hostess at Cit5y Crafter and I've chosen the theme:
techniques. Go ahead and play with some paint,molding paste, stencils,embossing, water coloring....I want to see what your favorite technique is.


For my card I used this adorable sentiment that 's shaped like a tree. It is from a company  called Rubbersoul . They also do custom name and address stamps as well as custom letterpress, I've acquired a few of their stamps and their wonderful!!
 
 
 
I've water colored the background, used embossing paste and a stencil for the snow. The branch is a die cut from IO that I glittered up.
 
Our Guest designer this week is Gerjanne, please stop by and say hi and see her wonderful work!
 
And stop by City Crafter to see the talented DT's creations :-)
 
Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Those birds are absolutely adorable and I love the design of your card.

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card!! Love that watercolour BG ... Such a terrific challenge too!

Annette Allen said...

ok seriously this is just the CUTEST.. love those little chickies.. awesome cute card.. i love it

Stella said...

I am in awe of that sentiment. Love it. It's a fab challenge and you naled it. Love the woodgrain background too!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The birds are so cute!! I love the details and design!! The tree-shaped stamp is beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

My Paper Epiphany said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!! Thise birds are so adorable and I just love the colours and design of your card!

Lisa said...

How CUTE are those birds in their Santa hats!!! This is adorable Char!!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is SWEET. Love all the techniques you incorporated into your design!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is as cute as can be! LOVE this design, and love every little detail! I am smitten with those fabulous little birds in their fabulous little hats!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous fabulous work Char!

Linda R said...

A wonderful card my friend. The Birds are the cutest.

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Char, I love the colors you used and the wood grain background! Happy Friday!

Michelle said...

Oh my...Those little birds are adorable!
Such a sweet card!

Tracey said...

So so adorable..I love your sweet card! What a fabulous design, love all the techniques:) have a great day!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just ADORABLE! I LOVE those SWEET birdies with the Santa hats! LOVE the evergreen! LOVE the bow! FANTASTIC!