City Crafter Challenge # 233 Inspiration Photo Challenge

For Paper Sweeties 2nd day of sneaks go here 
 
Hi Friends! I have 2 posts for today. :-) It's Kirsty's turn to host this week and she's chosen the theme:
 
 Inspiration photo challenge by Kirsty (tell us what inspired your project)
 


 
I started by flicking some gold, orange and blue paint on the background. The stamps I used are from Cocoa Daisy. I use to belong to their stamp club and am ashamed to say I haven't had a chance to use alot of them, so these stamps were perfect for this weeks challenge!  
 
 
 
Our Guest Designer this month is the fabulous Greta!
 
Be sure to stop by City Crafter and see what the talented DT cooked up!
 
And last, but not least is this fabulous card my friend Audrey sent me for Halloween! This lady is so talented and a wonder woman! Take a look at her blog and see all the decorations she did for her house, spooktacular!! I tried getting her to my house to decorate but shes one busy lady...I think wonder woman, don't you?  Thank You Audrey, I LOVE IT!!
 
 
And I'm getting around to post these fabulous cards from my friend Sue and Kirsty! They sent me these cards for my B'day...I have all of these cards sitting in my entertainment center and my daughter says, "Mom, these need to come down !" And I said no they don't...I'm working on a special place in my scrapbook room for all my cards from friends because they are SO SPECIAL! Thanks again SUE and KIRSTY!!!
 
Sue's Card 
 
 Kirsty's card
 
 
Hugs, Char
 
 

20 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer, Char--love your take on the inspiration photo! Neat stamps & wonderful design & I love the background! I can see why you don't want to take those cards down--friends to be treasured sending you such beautiful creations!

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous card and the stamping looks great. Always a good feeling when you get to use unused stamps.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card, Char! love the to bits!

Ros Crawford said...

I love your journey card!! So very cool! And wonderful cards from your friends too!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your card Char! Love the design and the touch of paint!

Deepti said...

Your take on the inspiration is stunning! such a cool design!

Maria said...

Beautiful fab card with travel theme! And, how precious all those bday cards from Audrey, Kirsty, and Sue! I wouldn't take them down either...hehehe!:-)

Annette Allen said...

another fabulous card.. i totally love it.. thanks for sharing..

Ira Huberts said...

Awesome card Char, it's a good thing you still have those fab stamps! Great take on the challenge. And your friends most certainly sent you some lovely cards! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card, Char!
I keep the beautiful cards my friends send me on the shelf in my craft space -- they're so pretty to look at and inspiring, too!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great design and I love your take on the inspiration photo. Lucky girl to have such creative friends!

Lisa said...

Perfectly layered Char ~ I love the stripes peeking out!
What pretty cards you got for your birthday, you should display them!!!

KayM said...

Your card is fabulous! Love the image with the dotted line and the plane! So cute! The cards from your friends are wonderful!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great interpretation of the challenge theme! Such a fun card!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your take on the creative prompt Char!

Samra Leshinski said...

Wow! So simple yet so striking! Love this card!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, I LOVE your card, Char! Those stamps are sooo cool, and really perfect for this week's theme! Absolutely adore your fun splattery background, too. Awesome!
And yay on the Halloween card and birthday cards! SO glad you like! Enjoy, my friend!

Tracy said...

Those stamps couldn't be more perfect for the theme. I really like the jumbly journey word and the fun circle with the plane. Great card Charlene! Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a great, universal sentiment, Char! Really love the striped edges and popped up panel for dimension! Just perfect!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the plane on the circle! Clever! And glad that you like your cards from friends (and Me! LOL!) I have a wall of fame I keep mine on! LOVE feeling the Love around me!