City Crafter Challenge 227 I can see clearly

Hi friends! I'm back from the coast. I went with my daughter and Kinley, and my MIL. It was a great time with 4 generations! It's my turn to host at City Crafter this week and I've chosen the theme:

Vellum!
use acetate, vellum,  clear plastic, etc! Make sure we can see your clear element on the card or project.



I got my inspiration for the background from Dawn at Wplus9. Click on the link and be prepared to be amazed :-).  I love the bokeh effect and it was so easy the way she did it!. I finished off the card with some vellum balloons that I embossed with some white embossing powder. The sentiment is from Wplus9. I love the lettering :-)

 
This week's prize package is sponsored by our Guest Designer and friend of CCCB - Stella
 
 
 
Hop on over to City Crafter and see the wonderful DT creations!! Hugs, Char
 

23 comments:

Annette Allen said...

you always amazing me.. this card is gorgeous.. I love love love this..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those balloons!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

gorgeous! Love the bokeh!

Joni nina Andaya said...

What Beautiful projects Char! Specially love the balloons :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Gorgeous, Char! Your card is HAPPY all over!! It's a great idea for a challenge and I will definitely try and play. I'm glad you are back safe and sound. What an amazing experience with all four generations making memories together and having stories to tell! Hugs, Darnell

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card and brilliant challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card and brilliant challenge!

Anna Rogalska said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Benzi said...

Awesome! Love that background and vellum for the ballons. It's such a fun, colorful birthday card.

Miriam Prantner said...

How gorgeous! Your technique is perfect and I adore the vellum balloons, this is fantastic!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, oh my goodness!!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :) LOve the vellum n the bokeh u created !

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :) LOve the vellum n the bokeh u created !

Maria said...

So very pretty with the vellum balloons and bokeh effect for the background! Glad you had lots of fun with all your family!:-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another stunning creation!

Lisette Baker said...

That background is terrific and having vellum balloons was the perfect choice.

Diane said...

Wonderful ideas and designs. Love the idea of the vellum.

Hugs Diane

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Charlene!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card Char! Dawn's technique is so easy and the results are amazing aren't they?

Colleen Dietrich said...

SERIOUSLY amazing, girl! I'm really enjoying my visit to your blog this morning. :)

Greta said...

Love the look of your card & that font is really neat!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo cute! LOVING that little postman!!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh I just LOVE that look! Great colors, too! Fab card, Char!