City Crafter Challenge #220 Chipboard Challenge

Hi and Happy Tuesday! Its Anna's turn this week to pick the challenge and she has chosen the theme:

The Challenge: To use at least 1 chipboard
 
 
For my card I made my own embellie by embossing chipboard and than painting it, and sanding. For the embossing I used this embossing folder called patchwork. The paper is a combination of digital and Studio Calico South of Market pp. The sentiment is from PTI as is the border. I added some lace on top of the turquoise frame and finished off with some acrylic paint.



 
GD: Robyn (spotlight artists award winner week 206)


The winner this week is going to win this packet of Chipboard Alphabets from Maya Road, sponsored by Kirsty.

I hope you can play along this week girls! To play go here , stop by and see the awesome DT's creations!
 
It was 113 today , I'm leaving for the ocean on Saturday for my Birthday ...I can't wait to feel the cool air!
Hugs, Char



15 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Great card.Love how you have created the layers with the butterfly and its button centre.

yyam said...

Oh wow. LOVE how artsy this turned out!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card!! Love the butterfly ... I couldn't survive that heat ... I know you will have a brilliant time at the ocean though ... Enjoy Char!

~amy~ said...

Lovely!

Sylvia said...

We were 100 yesterday and I thought we were hot! Beautiful card, Char, hope you have a lovely birthday at the shore! Happy Tuesday!

Lori said...

Your card is lovely! All the rich color and texture...pretty butterfly and love that plaid!

Milagros C Rivera said...

This is absolutely brilliant Charlene, LOVE it!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great mix of elements! Wonderful die cutting, textures, layers, love this!

Anna Rogalska said...

So pretty card!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord, how stunning! I LOVE the combo of elements you used here, and that butterfly is just amazing. Reminds me of a vintage pressed tin panel. :)
Have a super fun time at the ocean, my friend!!

Maria said...

What a beauty, Char! Love all the layers and the gorgeous butterfly! I hope you have a wonderful time at the ocean!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this butterfly and the design! FAB color combo, too! Hope you are having a GREAT birthday week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so fun!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Char! Love the texture on that butterfly! Such a pretty palette, too! Have a wonderful birthday at the ocean! Hugs!

Geri said...

Such beautiful details here, Char!!! Hope you're enjoying 'beach life'!!!;)