June 11, 2014

Watercolor Love

Hi Again! Here's another card I made by embossing with a stencil, it's the same technique as the balloons. See this post. I love the textue that this technique creates! The butterfly is from Poppy Stamps and you can find it  here . I finished it off with a little washi tape and that's it!


 
 

 
On a baby note.......No baby yet :-( Shes actually due on Monday! This waiting is making me a nervous wreak, everytime she calls me I run for the phone, so I told her when you call just say yes or no and she said are you kidding me? I'm going to be saying get your fanny down here NOW lol!! Have a wonderful day! Thanks for visiting :-)

16 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

Beautiful background for your tender butterfly Char and I can see why you're so nervous, since the baby is due any day now. Good luck to you all, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card Char!

Mar said...

GOrgeous Char! I'm going to have to try this technique!

KayM said...

Oh wow!! That is one beautiful card! That butterfly die is wonderful and your watercoloring is fabulous!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I absolutely love this, Char!! The background is amazing and the butterfly is perfect. :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow!!! This is incredible! I just love that butterfly!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Deepti said...

Simply gorgeous, I like how u kept the butterfly white and make a beautiful BG :)

Deanna said...

Amazing!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, love every detail of it!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OOOOH, how gorgeous! Boy, do I ever LOVE your watercoloring my friend! And that butterfly is gorgeous! The pop of neon from the washi tape is really eye catching, too. Totally love how that pops!
It must be killing you with the waiting! But it won't be long now!

Annette Allen said...

i love love love this..

~amy~ said...

Love the pretty colors!!

Maria said...

Hehehe on the baby note!:-) I'm sure you're anxious for the sweet little bundle to arrive! Your card is just lovely with the background, die cut doily, and butterfly! Sending good wishes out for the precious one arriving soon!:-)

Ros Crawford said...

Such a terrific card!! I love that effect! Hope baby make's an arrival soon ... I have to laugh at your words ... The meanings of certain words here are different in the USA ...

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Char! That butterfly die is so unique and works perfectly with that little doily! Gorgeous!

 

Feedjit