Paper Sweeties Challenge ~ Princess Party!

Hi Sweeties! It's time for Paper Sweeties monthly challenge! This month the challenge is:
Princess Party!
 


I decided to use the colors in this adorable picture! The stamps I used are You make me smile and Stand Add On/Fall Harvest A very CAS card for me  lol, It's hard to see but I also added glitter to all the flowers :-)

 
Hop on and see all the awesome creations from the other DT :-)
June Guest Designer: Mynnette Kitchen
 
I hope you can play along! Hugs, Char

19 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful colored flowers, so pretty, Char!

Lesley Croghan said...

Such a sweet card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beautiful card!!!!

Ira Huberts said...

Lovely CAS card with the pretty blooms Char!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Annette Allen said...

wow those flowers look amazing.. love this

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Char!

Kristi Schurr said...

Awesome CAS card, Char!

artful-notions said...

CAS works on this sweet card, Char. Pretty and neat! Is baby here yet?

Lisa said...

Love this charming CAS card Char, so cute!

Christie said...

Darling!

Tracey said...

So pretty.....love the simplicity!

Ela 17 said...

Beautiful card, I cordially greet

Joni nina Andaya said...

Awww....so pretty with those little flowers...love <3

Darnell J Knauss said...

I so love your trio of sweet glittery blooms, Char! Hugs, Darnell

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Loving those flowers. Your coloring is amazing.

Mynn xx said...

Oh, this is awesome! A beautifully CAS creation! Thanks for having me as you guest this month at Paper Sweeties! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

Audrey Pettit said...

I love it, Char! Such a fun use for those adorable flower stamps!

Karen Letchworth said...

Very pretty, Char. I just entered my Paper Sweeties Princess card to the challenge.
Hugs,
Karen

Lesley Croghan said...

Super cute and simple! Love it, Char!

 

Feedjit