Congratulations

Hi Friends! I hope your having a wonderful week! So Miss Virginia Lu as been posting a variety of cards that she made with one single stamp and it's the stamp below. Isn't it pretty? I do believe she is an enabler :-)

 

 
Here's my take....I used a combination of Alcohol inks (for the flowers) and distress ink. The alcohol inks are very vibrant and bright! Instead of using a felt pad I used a blending tool so I could stay on the lines :-) The sentiment is from Wplus9. I love their handwritten sentiments!

 
 
 
I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says Challenge (Anything Goes)

Baby update:  Destiny still hasn't had the baby, but the doctor said he might induce if she hasn't had Kinley by Friday.
 
Thanks for asking ! You are a great and caring bunch of friends and I appreciate you! Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Your painting is gorgeous! Fingers crossed for Destiny!

Joni nina Andaya said...

So Gorgeous Char!!! Love the bright colors :)

~amy~ said...

Yes, she is an enabler :)
Your card is gorgeous..I love the vivid colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Charlene! You did an amazing job coloring the beautiful image!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is STUNNING, Char! That stamp is beautiful, and my word, your coloring is just outstanding! I don't have any alcohol inks, and now you have me wanting them! :)
Hang in there with the baby wait! She'll be here soon!

Ira Huberts said...

Very vivid Char! A most striking card! All the best for Destiny (and you, too, of course ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jinny Newlin said...

That's one of my most favorite sentiments, too, Char! Your color work here is stunning! Such a beauty! Ugh... Praying to not have to be induced. Hang in there!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh - GORGEOUS! love THE COLORS AND THE DESIGN WITH THAT fab SENTIMENT! CAN'T BELIEVE NO BABY YET!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous ! I love bright pinks on the flowers :)

Maria said...

Ah, so very lovely! I, too, have been eyeing that stamp for it is gorgeous! What you did with it is amazing! Just love the bright color! Thinking of Kinley...it will be soon!:-)

Mar said...

Beautiful card, great coloring, a winner!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow blow my mind gorgeous.. I love how you used this set.. so totally fabulous..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty! Gorgeous colors too!

yyam said...

Oh wow. That is some awesome colouring! It looks amazing!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful card. Love the fabulous colors and the great flower image you used. Thank you you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

You know what? I just got this stamp, too. I saw Chupa use it. I'll have to check out Virginia's uses for it.

Love the magenta tones you used on this!

Lisa said...

Could this BE any prettier? Seriously...love the vibrant flowers, well done!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

So gorgeous! I love that stamp & have been playing with it. So happy to be on the MMCC with you!