Congrats

Hi Friends! Well no baby yet :-( Hopefully soon! She's starting to dilate so that's a start lol!
 
 
I got some goodies today on the mail..... Stamps by Dina Wakely so I played tonight. I have so much nervous energy waiting for Kinley I made four cards tonight lol!
 



 This stamp set is called Circle Script . I LOVE it! I used the rocking technique on the top circle  and a strait pink on the bottom circle. The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter.
 
I have to tell you about a great place to shop in case your looking. It's called Frantic stamper and they have a big inventory of everything! They have 1000's of dies and everything else you could want. I ordered on Thursday and it was on my doorstep  Friday...granted there in Medford Oregon which is only 3 hours away but they are very quick at shipping which is a plus for impatient people like me :-)
 
I hope you Have a great weekend! I'll keep you posted on baby status!
Hugs, Char

 

20 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

Think the wee one is having too much of a good time inside her mummy's tummy ;-) Must be very exciting for you! Lovely brightful card, great design Char!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Geri said...

Hope everything goes well with the delivery, Char! What an exciting time! The card is bright and beautiful! Love your new stamps!!!

Heather Jensen said...

How exciting! I love the pretty colors you used with your new goodies. :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Calm down. Everything in its proper time. Nice card and it reflects your nervous energy. LOL. I'm sure all will be well.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I bet you can't wait!!!! I love your card! I gotta check out this stamp set!

MichelleZ said...

This is really fabulous. I love the colors! So much energy!
Hopefully you'll be seeing the baby soon. How exciting!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous and oozing with fun and love!
Thanks for the link, I will check them out since I decided to give my regular craft supplier a pass this month. I love good customer service! : )

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Gorgeous stamps!! Love this card Char!

Tracey said...

Love this fun card......great colours, fabulous stamps!

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, Char! Love all that bright pink! And, the sweet baby will be here before you know it!:-)

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, Char! Love all that bright pink! And, the sweet baby will be here before you know it!:-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Waiting is so hard isn't it?!

I love your card, so bold and fun and bright....if the little one stays in a little longer you could get a lot done....not that I am wishing that on you!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I popped over to see if there was a baby yet! Maybe as I'm writing this, she's here! You should be nervously awaiting a baby more often as your creativity is off the charts, Char!! This card is so full of fun and life! I'll check back later ... hope everything went smoothly! Hugs, Darnell

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous card - I love that scribble stamp from Dina. Hope things start moving soon :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gosh! LOVE those circles to bits and pieces! Such a great palette, too! Hopefully, you'll have some exciting news for us soon ;). Good luck!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card! I love the font of the congrats too! Off to check out the shopping link - enabler! :)

Annette Allen said...

LOVE the stamped background.. awesome card.. great color combo

Audrey Pettit said...

Got my fingers crossed that everything is going great with the baby! SO excited for you!
Your card is adorable! just so bright and happy!

Joni nina Andaya said...

So loving the bright colors Char :)

Diane Jaquay said...

FABULOUS card, love those stamps, must check them out lol!