June 03, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Week # 214 Nautical

Hi Friends!! I hope your having a great week! Ros is our talented host this week and has chosen the
Theme:
Nautical (make a card or project with a nautical theme)
Isn't this a pretty picture? Looks like a pretty beach house, my style!!


But alas it's June 3rd and Destiny is Due on the 16th, so I have baby on the brain still! lol
I have all my cards done and ready to schedule them because I will be with her when she delivers and a few weeks after. I have to admit, I'm over the top excited!!!!



This little boat is an old template that I bought from Papertrey a few years back. It's a very simple shaped card to make.

Our Guest Designer this week is Jenny Martin please be sure to stop by her blog and show her some love!

And also hop on over to City Crafter and see the other DT's awesome creations! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Linda R said...

How exciting.. I am so happy for you. Your card is so adorable. What a cute template. It looks wonderful.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous Char!! I love that little boat ... best wishes for your daughter!!

Victoriya N said...

Charlene, it is so cute! Nice boat! ))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooooo cute!! I love it!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so super sweet! I love it!

Lori said...

Such a cute boat! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS would be a CUTE baby card! Just Darling, Char! LOVE the boat shape and your nautical colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely LOVE this little sailboat card, Char! So, so cute and fun, and so perfect for a new baby! The countdown is on for you!! I know you are SO excited!

1CardCreator said...

Adorable card! ~Diane

~amy~ said...

Such an adorable shaped card! I love nautical designs! Oh my, it's almost baby time for you! How exciting!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This card is SO cute! I can't believe the baby will be here so soon. You must be floating!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, wow! I didn't realize it was so soon! How exciting! And your little boat is absolutely perfect and over-the-top ADORABLE!

Lisette Baker said...

How cute. All the best for the weeks ahead- very exciting!

Maria said...

The little boat shaped card is absolutely adorable! How exciting for your daughter and all the family for new baby to be here soon!:-)

Anna Rogalska said...

Stunning!!!

Janice said...

What a cute card - and a super little boat, Jx

 

Feedjit