Paper Sweeties May Inspiration Challenge #18 - 'Cupcakes & Sprinkles'

Hi Sweeties! It's time for a new Inspiration challenge at Paper Sweeties!!
 
Isn't  this a  yummy photo and gorgeous color palette to be inspired by this month ? :-)
 
 
I decided it called for a shaker card! It was a lot of fun to create and surprisingly easy to make! I will definitely be making more Shaker cards! 
 
 
I used Sending sweet thoughts bundle to make my card. I LOVE this sweet cupcake stamp set!
 
 
 
Please be sure to continue to hop along and be inspired by the rest of the Sweeties teamies’ projects today: 

May Guest Designer: Mynnette Kitchen
It's easy to play along just go to http://papersweeties.com/category/blog/ and link up!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can play along this month!! Hugs, Char
 

21 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

Such a fun and festive card! Love it, Char!

Ira Huberts said...

Such a fun and yummy card Char, just lovely! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous pattern pairing! And I LOVE that it's a shaker card! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the cupcake and loving that sentiment!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, what a pretty card with the yummy cupcake and lovely patterns, Char! So creative, love it!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Annette Allen said...

aww I love this.. such a cute card and love that it is a shaker with fun sequins..

Julia Aston said...

Your shaker card screams birthday party Char! so sparkly, bright and fun!

1CardCreator said...

Oh I just love this, really made me smile! ~Diane

Kristi Schurr said...

Cool shaker,Char! You always impress me with your cards!♥

Sandy said...

Yummy! I am always behind but you should know that by now Char!
Sandy xx

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the shaker card!!

Lisa said...

Super cute, LOVE the way your cupcake turned out!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling cupcake, Char, and I love how you created the frame...this is sooo pretty!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Lots and lots of fun colors! Cute design too!

Ros Crawford said...

Love the design! Such a colourful wonderful card Char

Audrey Pettit said...

Cutest cupcake ever! And I LOVE your shaker design!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Super Sweet card Char :)

Michelle said...

Such a cool shaker card!!! Love the wonderful cupcake!

Jinny Newlin said...

Perfectly precious, Char! LOVE your mix of patterns! So fun!

Katy said...

So fun! I love the shaker card!