May 13, 2014

City Crafter Challenge #211 Pin It

Hi Friends! It's my turn to host at City Crafter and I've chosen the theme :
PIN IT! (Use a clothes pin on your card or project)
 
 
 

This is another bird from the stamp set from Dina Wakley. I believe there are 4 total  in the set. I water colored the background, same as last card but this time I also embossed the background in white. You can't see it but I also put a coat of "Wink of Stella" on him for a little subtle glitter. I love this pen! It's a bit pricey, but worth it.

 
This weeks Guest Designer is Magie , check out her wonderful blog! And be sure and stop by City Crafter  for the DTs fabulous creations!!
 
I hope you can play along this week, The winner wins a Guest Spot!!
 Hugs, Char

19 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous card. Love the colours you have chosen for the little bird. I'm still resisting that stamp set but you're making it mighty difficult!

yyam said...

Awww.....so cute!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous Char ... I love those colours and that bird is so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! I am in love with your water coloring, my friend! That background die cut is so fabulous. Really loving the addition of the white embossing this time. And that bird is so, so sweet! Love this!

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous! Wow! I love that bird image!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very creative. Nicely done card. Very artistic.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! That bird is fabulous!

Mar said...

What an awesome card Char!!!

Maria said...

Ohhh, there's that very pretty bird image, so cute! Lovely color with the water coloring, Char! Love the white embossing, too!

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS bird and BG! You are making me so WANT that bird stamp set! LOVE the flower with the button and the clothespin, too! FAB card, Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is sooooooooo sweet and fresh!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love how vibrant this is, sweet clothespin too!

Julia Aston said...

Love this bird and the wonderful light colors on your die cut background Char!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Charlene! I love the sweet bird and your gorgeous background!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word.. I LOVE IT.. I must get this set.. you are showcasing it PERFECTLY..

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about your card Char!
The bird (of course), the colors) the design!
Awesome in every way ;))

Ira Huberts said...

I can see why you love your bird stamps so much Char, for you make such cute cards with them! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Colleen Dietrich said...

I'm mesmerized by that amazing background, Char! The techniques you did to it are soooo beautiful. Cute birdie too!

 

Feedjit