Moxie Fab Challenge ~ Hip on Handwriting

Hi Friends!  :-) I made a card for Moxie Fab's Hip on Handwriting challenge. I bought a few of the new sets of Winnie and Walters "The Big and the Bold", and also bought the SVG cuts so I could cut out the handwritten words also. So, when I saw this challenge I knew what I was making :-).




 
I started off with some Tom Holtz Distress Inks and inked the back ground with Wild Honey and Tumbled Glass. Then I embossed the background with a Tweed Stamp from Hero Arts and white embossing powder.I then went back over a portion of the center to brighten the blue. The teardrop pattern was cut with my Silhouette and inked with Tumbled Glass, and then I ran it through and embossed it with some Swiss dots embossing folder.I then took a mixed Media stamp and did a little bit of embossing in white towards the right side and bottom.
 

I'm linking up to Winnie and Walter challenge, to join in the fun, go here!


 
Well thats it for me today :-) Have a wonderful day ! Char

20 comments:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card! Such a fun background!

Linda R said...

Looks awesome my friend. Always enjoy seeing what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a nice comment. I really do appreciate it.

Hugs~

Irish Cherokee said...

Fun card Charlene. Like the colors and the thank You cut outs are the perfect finish.

Larissa Heskett said...

HOW AWESOME Char!! I LOVE the FUN Design and the Pretty colors!! Well Done!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Char, love the windows and the chevrons peeking through! Happy Wednesday!

Sue Lelli said...

Really Pretty Charlene! the BG is FAB and I LOVE the mixed media detail! FAB card!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card! I love how you did the background with the HA stamp!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty! I had mine done too, just need to find time to post!

yyam said...

Oooooh...how lovely! Love the windows and the colours here!

yyam said...

Oooooh...how lovely! Love the windows and the colours here!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the colors and the awesome background!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, WOW! I just want to touch this, Char! What a cool design! Love, love the mixed media look you got and all the different depths and textures. OMWORD, SO cool!

Ros Crawford said...

What a great job you did with this card ... it's fabulous!!

Julia Aston said...

Great card with those big 'THANKS' char - love the colors and cut out design!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, thanks for the link too, those are cut cut sets and stamps. ~Diane

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Pretty dog gone creative - really looks great!
Sandy xx

Maria said...

Another gorgeous card! Love the background, soft color, and thank you cut outs!

Winnie Walter said...

Absolutely adore how you used our cut file here! Wonderful!!! Thanks for linking up!