City Crafter Challenge #200 Do you speak english

Hi Friends!! This week Kirsty is our hostess and she has chosen the theme: Do you speak English?
 
(make a card or project that has another language other than English)
 



 
 My title is cut with my Silhouette. I was happy with how the letters turned out because although I have luck with cutting most files, letters don't always work out well for me, because of the size

 
The paper I used is from Pebbles and it's called Front Porch. I hope you can play along this week!
 
The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot  at City Crafter Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous Char ... I love how you cut those letters ...

Sid said...

Loving your light & airy card, pastel colours do it proud !

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful spring creations!

Anna Rogalska said...

Very pretty and very effective card !

Sandy said...

OUI! I can't believe you did two posts in one day!! Wonderful Char.
Bisous (means kisses in French)
Sandy xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! So bright and happy!

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun challenge! I love your card!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colors and the doily too! Those letters look perfect! ~Diane

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a Beautiful card Char!!! Love the bright colors :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the jar and the flowers!!!