Be Mine, My Valentine

Hi Friends! Happy Sunday! The weather is still in the 70's and no sign of rain...were hitting all kinds of records for dry weather. Whats going on with the weather this year? Seems like strange weather all over the US. Ive been bust trying (that's the operable word) to clean and organize my scrapbook room. Seems like I never get it totally cleaned. I need a full week of uninterrupted time!
 

I've been in the Valentine's mood lately and have make quite a few cards,  I made this one with Crate Paper. A little bird from Fawn Lawn stamps and a little washi tape. I like how you don't have to used these birds just for Christmas!
 
 
My whole adult life I've collected hearts, I love them!! I have lot of heart dies and I keep collecting them lol!! The heart die I used on the last post is from Cheery Lynn dies and you can find it Here. My friend Fran has a huge selection of dies from all over the world! I love shopping there because shes just over the Oregon border and I order it one day and get it the next!!
 
Well, that's it for me today!I 'm leaving soon to go to the movies with a Friend to see "The Butler", I hope it's good!
Have a spectular day!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Geri said...

Simply adorable, Char! Love the hearts and love the birdie! If he has two friends, he is on his way to me in the mail...I'm trying so hard to be patient...so looking forward to that order! Had to chuckle at your weather talk in this post...I just posted myself...come visit and you'll see why;)

Maria said...

Darling collage of Valentine goodness, Char! Love all the hearts and the sweet bird! Nice weather there for you! We have snow starting again and frigid temps due...brrrr!

Julia Aston said...

Hope you enjoyed the Butler - DH and I saw it a while ago and liked it! What a fun valentine -with so many layers of prettiness on it!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a darling project!
And as always: fabulous layering!!
TFS Char!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute, Char! I just adore that little birdie! I need to get to making a few Valentine creations of my own.

It's freezing here. I mean the high tomorrow is 2, and that's not even talking wind chills. Ugh! Enjoy that warm weather for me ;).

Ros Crawford said...

Wouldn't mind some of your warm weather Char! Love your sweet card ... so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute, cute card, Char! Love the banner strips and all those pretty hearts, and that little bird is just the sweetest thing! You are right....he works so well for Valentine's!

Ira Huberts said...

Such a loving creation this is Char, the little birdie is so tweet, I mean sweet! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely! I love how you made the twine bow!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

super cute!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply gorgeous!