December 17, 2013

City Crafter Challenge # Jingle Bells

Hi Friends!! It's time for another challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog! This week I'm the hostess and I've picked the
 
 
THEME : Jingle Bells! Make a card or project using bells!!
 
 
 
I cut the Santa and Reindeer out with my Silhouette. The paper is Crate Paper "Bundled Up"
 


 
How are you coming along with your holiday preparations? I am in great shape! Having the holidays at my son's house this year. It's nice because my DIL's family can be there too and I think it's great for the grandparents to be there together! I hope your having lots family time together this year!!
 
This week the talented Lisette is Guest Designing ! Please give her some love!!
 
We have a new designer starting at City Crafter named Anna Rogalska !! Please stop by her blog and congratulate her!! She is from Poland and so talented! :-)
The rest of the fabulous DT's creations can be found here .
Have a great day!!! Hugs, Char
 

20 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Soooo cute. Love those gorgeous reindeer - you just can't help feel in the festive mood looking at your card.

Ira Huberts said...

I just love silhouettes and you have created such a fab card with your Santa and reindeer Char, perfect Christmas card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful happy sweet card Char!! I love the silhouettes and the sweet little jingle bells :) Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love that image!! your card is so delightful! Love it!

Sandy said...

Char your make is so cute - little bells on your reindeer. Yep - they sure do wear bells!!
Hope all is well with you and your family and that you have a wonderful Christmas.
Sandy

Lori said...

So sweet - love the santa and reindeer silhouette - Merry Christmas!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet, Char! Love, love the silhouette images of Santa and his sleigh, and your entire design is adorable....even down to the tiny punched stars. LOVE it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this! The silhouette santa and his reindeers all look beautiful!

Annar said...

This is gorgeous!

MichelleZ said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the Santa Silhouette. Darling!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a cute silhouette of Santa and his deer!

Merry Christmas, my friend, and hope your new year is filled with many wonderful things!

alexandra s.m. said...

love your take on the creative prompt and that black silhouette looks so cool...

TFS Char ;)

Dru said...

Such a sweet little card - Santa and his sleigh are just the best. Thanks for stopping by, Dru

Maria said...

So very cute with Santa and reindeer! How fun to have a Silhouette to do such sweet images! Love the jingle bells, too!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling Christmas card, Char...the silhouettes are sooo cute and I love how you added the bells!!!!!

Benzi said...

Char, your silhouettes are just darling and I love the jingle bells around the deer's neck. So fun and adorable.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

yyam said...

Oh my! This looks amazing! Glad you are all ready for the holidays! Merry Christmas to you!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Awesome card, Char! Love the silhouetted look of it. Wanted to stop by to wish you a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for always visiting my blog and for your kind words. They truly are so appreciated. Wishing you all the best in 2014. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Good golly this is cute!

 

Feedjit