December 24, 2013

City Crafter Challenge #191 Child

Hi Friends!! Can you believe Christmas is tomorrow? WOW , did that ever sneak up on us or what? I always look forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and this seems to be the time of year that flies by the fastest!
This week at City Crafter, Wendy is our hostess and she has chosen the theme:

Theme: Child (make a card or project that has children or babies in it)

 The winner will get a $40 Store Credit to Artful Delight


Artful Delight offers the latest and greatest paper crafting products.  Wonderfully coordinated pattern paper, cardstock, and embellishments packed in one great kit to make 5+ projects a month.  Our kits offer a great price for the value.  Artful Delight kits can be purchased month to month for a single monthly purchase of $32.50.
If you would like to take advantage of additional savings you can subscribe to a 3 or 6 month subscription. A 3 month subscription - $30.50 plus $7.50 shipping and a 6 month subscription - $27.50 plus $7.50 shipping.  Actually shipping charges will apply to Canadian and International orders. We have amazing inspiration each month from our talented design team so be sure to stop by artfuldelight.blogspot.com. 



I made a few cards...the first one is made with Melissa Frances paper. The trim and label are Crate Paper.



And this card is made with some of Bety's digital paper. The "love" is a PTI die .



I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! I love the stars and the gingham on the first one, and such a soft sweet card for the second. Merry Christmas!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Both cards are sweet and adorable, when you sent me the photo of your card, I see that you already got your PTI goodies, I am so jealous, mine was late this month, I only got it this morning.
Anyway, have fun with family, merry christmas and a wonderful year ahead! Thanks for being such a great team mate!

Ros Crawford said...

Love love love your cards!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Sandy said...

Very special cards Char - some of my favorites I do believe!
Merry Christmas Char!!!
Sandy

Maria said...

Wow! Not just one precious beautiful card, but two! They are just adorable, Char! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Karen Letchworth said...

I always enjoy your sweet cards, Char. When I saw these on City Crafter, I knew I needed to come by to take a closer look. Great work! I did get a chance to whip up a card this afternoon to enter at City Crafter. Thanks for the inspiration!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Annar said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful cards Char, I especially LOVE the second one, so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) Hugs

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fabulous, Charlene! I think my favourite is the first one -- just stunning!

Geri said...

Gorgeous, Char! Love your new 'love' die...want one of those really bad!;) Hope you had a great Christmas and that the new year will be an awesome one for you!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Char, these are amazing beauties! I always admire your details! LOVE!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! Your cards are gorgeous, Char! SOOOOOO sweet and beautiful!
Hope you and yours had a very merry Christmas! Thank you so much for your sweet card!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, those are some stunning cards!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Linda R said...

I just love your cards. Both of them look amazing. I just love how you layer your cards up. Hope you Had a Merry Christmas and Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful cards in the future.

Hugs~

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what gorgeous cards....

Happy New Year!

enjoy *~*

Diane said...

Beautiful projects!! Happy New Year!!

Марьяна Волкова said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely...

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE these to bits, Char! Ever so pretty, and so full of delicious texture! Stunning!

 

Feedjit