December 03, 2013

City Crafter Challenge #188 wood + frame

Hi! It's time for City Crafter's challenge and the sweet Kirsty is our hostess!!

And the theme is :
Use wood pieces (lots of them at Freckled Fawn, go take a look!) OR have frame(s) on your project.


This week we are having a special sponser !!
 
 
About Freckled Fawn | Freckled Fawn specializes in the designing/manufacturing of scrapbook embellishments. You can shop at their Craft Boutique or join their monthly OHDEERME Embellishment Kit Club.
Freckled Fawn sent me some of their wonderful embellishments below! Those pretty glitter pebbles and the word frame can be found here

 
 


 
The prize this week is this awesome package!!!
 
 
 
I hope you have time to play along this week! It's great to see you at City Crafter!!
Be sure and stop by to see all the wonderful creations by the DT!!
Tomorrow is the day, TEST TIME!!!!! Pray for me :-) I will be back to regularly scheduled blog visits and posts :-) Hugs, Char
 

21 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your projects are beautiful, Char, I really love the wood frame and those lovely embellishments! good luck with your tests! Have a fabulous Tuesday! Happy holiday season.

Lisette Baker said...

Two fabulous cards. Those pebbles are amazing and the colours against the white really zing. Love the design of the woody one. your cards just make me want to buy crafty goodies!!!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Good luck sweetie!!! Your cards are gorgeous. Love how you embellished the frame... Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

I bow to your amazing talent ... I just adore these cards and I LOVE what you did with that frame!! Fab papers there too ... Stunning work Char!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh forgot to say fingers and toes crossed ... and I will say a prayer for you!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards...wow...love them both, such an eye for the details..love!! Good luck on your tests, I know you will ace them!!!

Tracey said...

I love your STYLE Char! Gorgeous cards......The colours and woody embellishments are just perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love these cards, Char!

Maria said...

Just so pretty! Love both your cards with all the layering and dimension! Sweet embellishments, too! I'll be keeping you in prayer for your tests...good luck!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Love your way with layering Char!!
Thank You~

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely LOVE everything you make, Char! Wow! These are STUNNING!

Audrey Pettit said...

I forgot to add....

Break a leg today!!

Benzi said...

How super are these cards!!!! Just love them.
Hoping things go well with your tests.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and sweet projects Char! All the best for the test!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such beautiful creations, Char! LOVE the layering and depth of both, but your peach and green palette and precious, little bird totally steal the show! Such amazing work, my dear!

Kristi Schurr said...

beautiful work! Oh my I'm such an embellishment gatherer. they're my fave supplies! I'll have to check out FF's club! Thanks for the enabling!LOL

Linda R said...

Both of your cards look wonderful. I always love seeing your creations my friend. I do hope you did well on your test. I am the worst test taker. I get nervous and freeze. But I am sure you will do well..

Hugs~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow...that's it, wow, I am speechless!

Sasha said...

Two fabulous cards, Char! Wonderful layering.....AGAIN! x

Colleen Dietrich said...

That floral card...oh wowza! I LOVE IT. The frame on number two is a cute way to highlight your sentiment. Hope your test went well Char!

Sue Lelli said...

BOTH are Delightful, Char! LOVE the colors and the flowers in the first and LOVE the frame and wood and birdie in the second!

 

Feedjit