November 03, 2013

Santa Claus

Hi Friends! How was your weekend? Mine was good but short! I studied Saturday and Sunday I took at drive and wound up at the Colman fish hatchery. It was so awesome! I have shared some pictures below.


I told you I would douse you in Crate paper cards lol!! I love the happy colors and the papers!


Isn't this little ol' Santa adorable!
 
 This was a ranch on the way to the hatchery and I loved the old wheel with the flowers on top :-)

 
 This is where they keep the babies. We couldn't get inside the gates but there are thousands of babies in each row.
 



 
This is where they kept the adults. Look at all these Samon....holy moly they kept jumping out of the water trying to jump that wall.
 
 
I hope you have a great week! Char


13 comments:

Linda R said...

Your Santa card looks awesome. I do love the Santa image you used. I would love to visit a fish hatchery sometime. We saw a couple on our drive up here to Washington.

Hugs~

Joan Ervin said...

Your Santa card is absolutely adorable, Char....love the papers and fun details, too!!! I hope my hubs doesn't see your pics...he is a fisherman and goes nuts when he sees fish...LOL!!! I bet you had a great time at the hatchery!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Could that card be any cuter? Holy Smokes...I LOVE that Santa! You totally rock the Crate, my friend!
And what a fun visit you had to the fish hatchery. Must be something else to see all those fish in one spot!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a sweet and pretty card Char and thank You for the very interesting report about the fish hatchery!

Ira Huberts said...

Looks like you had a fab weekend, looks very interesting! Love your gorgeous Santa card Char, it's amazing! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maria said...

What a joyful Christmas card with the sweet Santa, Char! You certainly make the Crate paper line shine!:-) And, looks like you had a fun break from studying to visit the hatchery...great pics!

yyam said...

Oh wow. Such a joyous card. I love the fun mix of elements here.

P/s: Love the wheel with the blooms too.

Ros Crawford said...

Such a sweet and happy santa ... lovely card and great photos!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your fish photos and that Santa card is just the CUTEST!

Benzi said...

Such a fun card, Char. Love the fun of this creation and that wonderful Santa.
Nice photos you shared...thanks!

Christie said...

I love that Santa! So cute!
Glad you had a fun drive...the fish hatchery - those things are ginormous!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Charlene!

Jinny Newlin said...

Yum! LOVE all those Crate Paper goodies! And it looks like you had a fun trip!

 

Feedjit