November 12, 2013

City Crafter Challenge week #185 Hold it!

Hi! I'm back again for City Crafter's challenge week # 285!! Ros is our fabulous hostess and she have chosen the theme : HOLD IT!
make or decorate a container ... 
This can be anything from a bag, box, card holder to a household container
 
I chose to make a little Christmas gift bag :-)
 
 
My little bag is created with my Silhouette and some "Bundled Up" paper from Crate. I think I've used most of it up now lol!! I may be able to squeeze a few more cards out of the collection :-)
 
 
This week Milagros is our Guest Designer!!!! Please stop by her blog and see her beautiful creation!!
  The winner for this challenge will win a guest designer spot at City Crafter Challenge Blog
 
I sure hope you can play along this week!! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Love that snowman image, reminds me so much of my childhood, and your colour combination is stunning. Fabulous bag and I've just seen your card too. Thinking I need that paper!!

Sue Lelli said...

I am in LOVE with your bow! The papers are YUMMY and that snowman is ADORABLE!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

I just adore your sweet bag Charlene and that bow is simply stunning!!

Maria said...

What a lovely Christmas creation! And, super lovely bow...so festive!

Ros Crawford said...

Aw! This is so cute!! what a gorgeous bag with those pretty happy papers and a Fabulous bow ... Hugs Char!

Sasha said...

Such a beautifully festive bag, Char! Just love your paper bow! x

Audrey Pettit said...

Sweetest gift bag evah! LOVE that paper. So love how you used the same print on the handle as on the bow. What an eye catcher that is. And so is that gorgeous bow! WOW!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so very adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks fabulous, Charlene!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Such a happy bag, love it! Beautifully done and absolutely love that gorgeous bow. Wishing you a sweet day, hugs

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome! That bow is fabulous!

Lindsey said...

Super cute box. I love the paper you used and I especially love that big bow. What a fabulous project!

Benzi said...

What an adorable bag and I love the paper on the handle. Cute, cute, cute!!!

 

Feedjit