November 26, 2013

City Crafter Challenge # 187 Snow White

Hi friends! This week Wendy is our hostess and she has chosen the theme "Snow White"

MAKE A CARD  OR PROJECT WITH WHITE, OR OFF-WHITE AS YOUR MAIN COLOR



I think I pretty much used white as my main color :-). I found the embossing folder at JoAnn's. The tag is from PTI, the circle is from spellbinders and the snowflake is from Simon Says and I cut it from vellum. The sentiment is also from PTI.

Our fabulous Guest Designer is Lisette! Please be sure and stop by her blog and give her some love :-) And I hope you will stop by City Crafter and look at the creations from our beautiful DT girls!

On the home front I have one more week of intense studying...my eyes are rebelling horribly!! But I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Then I'll be back more regularly and trust me I have a lot of new crafting goodies that are staring me in the face, and it's driving me crazy that I don't have time to play :-( 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!! Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Gorgeous card. Your white has a really warm tone to it which looks fabulous and I love the sentiment across the centre.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card!! and not a hint of your usually bright colours which says just how clever you are! So I just know your studies will be worth it and I am keeping you in my thoughts ... sending hugs

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE that embossed background to bits, and your layered snowflakes are so deliciously dainty! Just beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Linda R said...

Your card looks so beautiful. I just love white on white..

I do hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Wow! So very lovely all in white, Char! Beautiful embossed background, tag, and snowflake! May you and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, hugs!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous piece all that white and all that texture and dimension!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, that is sooo beautiful! So serene! Love it!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Gorgeous!! Love love the textures, beautiful take on the challenge. Hope your eyes are okay now ;) Almost done! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs

~Tammy~ said...

Oh I love that beautiful snowflake! This is a real treat for the eye!

 

Feedjit