November 27, 2013

Brewin up birthday wishes

Hi friends! Just a quick card to share that I made for my study buddy :-) I love this stamp set from Reverse Confetti and it's perfect as my friend and I have been doing our studying over coffee!
 
 
Lots of different papers on this card. Definitely a modge podge..The  wood grain is some digital paper I had. The doily's are from Crate, The label with the hearts is from Pink Paislee and I truefully don't know who made the blue floral paper (but I love it)! I colored the cup with my gelatos and water...A fun technique!
 
 
I will be going to by son's house for Thanksgiving and my daughter will be there to! Today she is 12 weeks pregnant and she tells me my grand baby is the size of a lemon lol! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

A wonderful card Char!
Your attention to details is exceptional!
Happy Thanksgiving to all indeed ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable card, Char! Love the combo you put together. Something about woodgrain that just brings out the happys in me. :) Loving the blue doily and that coffee cup is just the cutest thing ever.
Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving today! Enjoy your special day with your loved ones!

Ros Crawford said...

What a super card for your buddy ... I bet she will adore this!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ... hugs Char!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh how sweet and I know your study buddy loved it! Thoughtful as can be and I love your design!

 

Feedjit