Season's Greetings...Festive Friday Wreath Element

Hi ! Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I took an impromptu drive to my favorite town of Ashland on Saturday for a break! And I have to admit I didn't want to miss the trees! Apparently Reese Witherspoon had been there a few day prior filming a movie in the town. They said the movie will be called "Wild" and it's about a woman who walked the Pacific Crest Trail. I can't wait to see my favorite town in a movie! One of the stores I went into said they had to close for 4 days and they used the inside of the store for part of the movie.
 
Here's my card for this week's challenge at Festive Friday :-)

 

 
I know, I know, your so surprised , more Crate lol!! The background is made using a Tim Holtz stencil called Stripes. I added some Festive Berries to some molding paste and used a knife to spread it through the stencil. Let it dry over night. The rest of the card is all Crate paper Bundled up. The wreath is from Wplus9 and I love this stamp set! Isn't he an adorable snowman with his rosy cheeks :-)
 
 
I'll leave you with some pictures of Ashland....
 
 


 Isn't he the sweetest baby!!! They were just eating in the park :-)






 Anyone know the name of this tree? It was spectacular!!!

 
Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card and stunning photos Char ... what a lovely place ... TFS!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card & photos!

Mar said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I love your pictures and your card is adorable!!

Annette said...

Super cute card Char! Love the red stripe background! Your photos are beautiful, the trees are so vibrant with color! Our leaves are turning here but not at peak yet, it sure is pretty. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Maria said...

I for one am never tired of seeing what you do with some fab Crate Paper!:-) And, you made a sweet snowman Christmas card, Char...love it! Also, thanks so much for those gorgeous fall photos! That little deer is too precious1:-)

BabyBokChoy said...

your photos are breathtaking, wowser!! and you put me in the xmas mood!!

Sue Lelli said...

Thank you for FALL! Don't see THAT beauty in Florida! LOVE your CUTE snowman and that FAB background! Great card, Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is cute, and I am so glad you "take" us for a walk at Ashland, how beautiful, maybe I should visit someday? it looks a little like Aspen, love it!

Benzi said...

I LOVE that adorable snowman and he is so cute inside that wreath.
Your photos are fabulous...thanks for giving us a look. Our leaves, in the last two days, are really beginning to show us beautiful color.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the vintage feel of this! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Linda R said...

Loving your card my friend. Christmas is right around the corner. Your photos are so pretty. I had to smile when I heard they were filming for the movie WILD. I just started reading that book. And they filmed also in the park right across the street from us. I was tempted to go over and try to catch a photo of Reese Withersoon, But I didn't...

Hugs~

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, your pictures are gorgeous!

Okay, is that the new Crate line? SO cuuuute! I love how vintage this is, but you know that. Beautiful, Char!! Thank you so much for playing this week!

Kristi Schurr said...

so sweet and cute! Love the fall pictures you shared!

Geri said...

Wow...breathtaking photos, Char!!! Is that tree not a dogwood??? That's what the leaves make me think of and they do have berries and get pretty in the fall! Your card is the sweetest thing...LOVE the Crate colors as always, so cheery...and love the gentle curve to your little banner! So nice to have you back at FF!!!