Hello Pumpkin!

Hi and a happy Monday to you!! I have some GREAT NEWS to share today!!!! MY dear sweet daughter is pregnant!!! When I think about her going zip lining 2 weekends ago!! She won't be doing that anytime soon lol!!! She was complaining about being tired, things hurting on her, nausea , so I told her to go get a pregnancy test. She took the first one and positive!!! Needless to say, she's taken 4 tests lol....one that says pregnant, no pregnant, positive, minus...etc....I mean how many ways does she need to be told she's pregnant lol!! I can't wait to be a grandma again!  I can't wait to feel the softness of a baby and the smell :-)

 As you can see Destiny is an awesome Aunt! Her nieces love her!...and she will make a wonderful MOM!!!

A quick card today with a new stamp set from Reverse Confetti

Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Char, LOVE the photo! So SWEET! Congrats on the pregnancy! LOVE this card! The colors are great! Love the pumpkin and the wood grain! FAB card!

Maria said...

Awww...sweet photo! Big congrats to Destiny and to you also, Grandma!:-) Love the fall card with gorgeous color and beautiful pumpkin! Take care and have a great week, hugs!

Sandy said...

Hello Pumpkin and they all look like you!! Beautiful - congratulations!!
Sandy

Audrey Pettit said...

Om goodness, what wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you, Char! :)
Love your card! So graphic with the bit of grunge mixed with the crisp white and that adorable pumpkin!

Deanna said...

Card is gorgeous and congrats to you all!

Ros Crawford said...

What super news!!! Congratulations!!
I adore your sweet card ... so much going on for you now ...

Benzi said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you...wish I could have a new baby to cuddle. My youngest is three and growing so fast.
Your card is adorable with that dotted pumpkin.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Charlene! I love this stamp set and what you did with it!

Leigh Penner said...

And congratulations on your fabulous news! I'm so happy for you!

Christie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!!!

Linda R said...

Oh my gosh that is some exciting news. So happy for all of you!

Your card looks wonderful. Always love to see what you create.

Hugs~

alexandra s.m. said...

well first CONGRATS! That is exciting! and your post made me laugh!! You knew didn't you?!

Your card is beautiful!
TFS~