Happy Fall

Hi ! Happy October!! I'm still cracken' the books :-) I'm getting smarter :-)I should be done in November and take my test in December. I'm needing alot of prayers that we can teach and "old" dog new tricks! Anywhoo , I forgot the share this card that I made a few months back.
 
 
I stamped the background with a set from PTI. The flowers and leafs are from a set by Basic Grey. I have a ton of product on them . I started by embossing the flowers with white embossing powder. Added some distress paint on top of that and finished with some ink.
 
I am sorry I've been neglecting my blog visiting, I've missed it so much! Hopefully, I will be able to get visit this weekend! I hope all is well with you friends! I'll be back Saturday.....we have a blog hop planned for a very special friend...stay tuned!! Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful and so so sweet too. Love it.
All the best to the study and test!

Linda R said...

A beautiful card indeed my friend. Best of Luck to you on your test. I am not a good test taker. I brain just freezes up.

Hugs~

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Charlene!

Maria said...

A gorgeous card, Char! Love those big beautiful flowers! Good luck with your studies, hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

i love your card!
Best of luck dear Char ;)

yyam said...

Such a pretty card. Love that background stamping!

Study hard...almost done...rooting for you!

Mar said...

LOVE this card Char!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a sweet and adorable card, Char! I love that background print. Now I want those stamps! And your flowers are gorgeous. All the layers of medium you added to them are fab!
Good luck with finishing up your classes. I know you will be so happy to have them done!

Geri said...

Wow, I love your vibrant backgroud, Char! The soft, yet bold blooms look wonderful on it! Beautiful card!!!

Benzi said...

Great job with those flowers, Char. Love the super card. Study hard!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm sure you are a lot smarter than you think! You'll do fine ...
Stunning card once again Char ... love it!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the polka dotted leaves, your Pretty flowers, and your FAB BG, Char! Good luck with the studying! I don't think I could do it!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Totally loving your mix of patterns here and all those scrumptious layers, Char! Sending prayers your way. You can do it!

Ira Huberts said...

Good heavens, if I look at your stamping work you don't need design papers anymore Char, it's gorgeous! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

~Tammy~ said...

I swear I left you a comment on this! I am loosing it! This is lovely Char, I love the colors and the beautiful mix of patterns. I also don't think I could go back to school AT ALL! You go girl and you can do it!