City Crafter Game pieces

Hi Friends! It's time for another challenge at City Crafter!! This week is Kirsty's choice filling in for Wendy :-) And Kirsty picked Game night!

 (make a project using game pieces, such as a bingo card, scrabble tiles, or any other board game/card game related items)


For my card I used a bingo card for Bety's digital store! I love her sweet sweet images! lots of layering and I used watercolors to color the leaves in :-)



Our sponsor this week is the fabulous:

Precious Remembrance shop

Precious Remembrance Shop is a small company offering high quality
photopolymer clear stamps. Our stamps are Made in USA.

Hello, Dyane here, owner/designer of Precious Remembrance Shop.

Having this shop is a dream come true, because I love and enjoy crafty
things.

Each set of stamps are truly one of a kind.I designed all of them with love.

I hope that you’ll join me in this journey. And inspire each other’s passion.
 Shop
And the prize this week is an adorable stamp set !! I think I need this set lol!!!

Our Guest Designer this week is Sylwia ! Please stop by her blog and give her some love :-)

And stop by City Crafter to see the wonderful DT creations and join in the fun!!!

Hugs! Char

19 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

A gorgeous card Char, love the little girl image and all the pops of orange.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is super adorable, but then, you always make the cutest thing!

yyam said...

Ooooh...super fun challenge. Love your sweet take on it!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I'm such a sucker for bingo cards. Just LOVE this!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Char this is so pretty ... I love how bright and cheerful it is ... really made me smile this morning ... No news on DH coming home yet ... he's doing well though

Mar said...

So adorable! Makes me smile !

Ira Huberts said...

Such a fabulous and supersweet card Char, it's very playful, too! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Joyce said...

This is absolutely adorable.

Sandy said...

Such a sweet Halloween card Char. I have a friend whose birthday is October 31st and this would make a delightful birthday card too. Isn't that the sweetest image!
sandy

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that little girl and the bingo BG! Super CUTE!

Benzi said...

Ooh, what a cool Halloween card with the game piece. And, your leaves look fabulous.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, goodness! Your card is too cute for words, Char! Perfect take on this game challenge! Love the Bingo background and love that little witch! So, so sweet!

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Charlene, your images are so sweet, love that black border strip! Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

Lori said...

Absolutely darling - love the border punch and leaves!

Maria said...

Love the little girl image, Char! Lots of beautiful color! Thanks for the tip on the digital store. I'll have to check it out!:-)

Linda R said...

Your card looks just a sweet as can be. I LOVE that cute image.

Hugs~

Sylwia-eR said...

So pretty,so sweet : )

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Gorgeous card Char! Love the brightness and cheerfulness of it. Hugs