City Crafter Challenge Week# 179


Hi Friends!! It's time for another challenge at City Crafter Blog!! This weeks theme:
 
 Matching card + gift
Make a matching card and gift set. The gift can be anything from gift wrap, gift bag, or any gift item you make for someone such as photo frame, album etc.
 
 
 
Here's my take....I started with PTI Pumpkin die and handmade a basket in the center. I cut handles by  hand for this basket. The tag is also PTI, as is the sentiment.
 
The card is embossed with white embossing powder and the stamp is from Clear and Simple stamps called Birch Tree. I them water colored the background. The pumpkins are some I had from last year from K&Co. The trim is PTI.



Our Guest Designer is Gail ! Be sure to visit her and leave her some love! And be sure to stop by City Crafter's and see the awesome DT'S designs!!
 
I hope you can play along! I LOVE to see all your creations!!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Love your Halloween gift set. I cannot resist a pumpkin and I love the ones you have here. The background on your card is fabulous.

Ros Crawford said...

This is such an adorable set!! I love what you did Char ... love the happy colours!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Absolutely adorable, a super set!!!
♥♥♥

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet, Charlene! I love that card, especially those stamped birch trees-- so lovely!

Gail said...

This is adorable. I love that pumpkin! This would make for the cutest centerpiece among other Halloween decorations on a table or counter over my desk. Let me send you my address..... hahahaha. This is really cute and I love your card, too. Hugs, Gail

Maria said...

So creative and FUN! Love the pumpkin basket and card! What a great set...super CUTE!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, you know I love this set, Char! Every time I see that PTI pumpkin die I wonder why on earth I never got it! Your treat basket is fabulous! And I adore what you did with the birch tree stamp, too. Your watercolored background is amazing!

Linda R said...

What a wonderful set my friend. LOVE it..

Hugs~

Tracey McNeely said...

Your set is so adorable Charlene, I love the pumpkins. thank you so much for paying me a visit today!

Deanna said...

Amazing!

BabyBokChoy said...

These put me in the Halloween mood! terrific projects