City Crafter Challenge # 181 Give Thanks

Hi Friends! This week's theme at City Crafter is by the fabulous ROS!!
Theme: Give Thanks
Make a project that includes the word either....Thanks, Thankful or Grateful



For my card I embossed the background with Lifestyles Spotted folder . The leaf is colored with my gelatos (I love those things!! ) ! The thankful for and the wook background ...is Stampin' up! and the "you" die cut is Papertrey Ink



Our special sponsor this week is Fresh Squeezed stamps !!

Welcome to Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Our name says it all. Our images are fresh, fun and designed especially for creative crafters! We use the very highest quality photopolymer to create our clear stamps. They’re made in the U.S.A. and they’re perfect for stamping your next project. Not only do we make fantastic clear stamps, we give you plenty of inspiration and ideas! Stop by our blog to see fantastic cards, scrapbook layouts, home d├ęcor and more made with Fresh Squeezed Stamps – we’re here to motivate your creativity!

The winner this week receives: One clear stamp set of the winner's choice !!



Our Guest Designer this week is the fantastic Lisette!! Be sure to stop by her blog!!

And by City Crafters for more inspiration from our fabulous DT!!! I hope you can play along this week!! I have LOVED seeing my bloggy friend as Guest Designers!! Hugs, Char

20 comments:

Sylvia said...

This is a beautiful fall card, Char, love the background and that beautifully embossed leaf! Have a happy Tuesday!

Lisette Baker said...

Wow! That leaf is amazing and I love the background you have created to showcase it. Fabulous x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is stunning!! I love those big dots and your leaf is magnificent!! Have a beautiful day!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful!

Sandy said...

I completely agree with Tammy and your leaf color is beautiful - Gelatos do give a good deep and rich color. I am thankful that I have found people like you!!
Sandy

Mar said...

Stunning card Char!!! I LOVE the leaf and the polka dots!!

Maria said...

So gorgeous and so full of texture! That orange leaf is spectacular, Char!

MichelleZ said...

This is really pretty. Those gelatos made a beautifully colored leaf.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, I love how the leaf pops with the white background!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is beautiful...the leaf is sooo pretty and I love all the texture!!!!

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous card, love love that stunning leaf! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, that is just gorgeous, Char! I LOVE that stunning leaf against the white embossed background, and the woodgrain print is perfect for this, too! WOW!

Linda R said...

This is such a beautiful fall card my friend. I LOVE that Fall leaf.

Hugs~

Benzi said...

Char, your colorful leaf is fabulous! Love the design behind it, too.

yyam said...

Oh wow. Just beautiful!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo the texture and color variation in that leaf is amazing! And I love how it really pops against the white and woodgrain!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Oh wow Char, what a stunning card! Absolutely love that bright orange leave!

Sue Lelli said...

Char, LOVE your leaf and the embossed BG! Those Gelatos are just Perfect!

alexandra s.m. said...

so pretty and so well done and the colors just pop!
Love it Char!
Bravo!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! I love the contrast of that black and white woodgrain with the bright leaf, fantastic die cuts!