City Crafter Challemge week # 178 - Flower Power

 
Hi Friends! I hope all is well with you! It's my turn this week to host at City Crafter and I have chosen this awesome picture as the challenge!
 
FLOWER POWER!
 
Add a minimum of 5 flowers and using at least 2 different backgrounds, either mixed media or paper backgrounds


Here's my take on the picture. I started rolling some flowers with some MFT flower dies. The leaves are die cut with PTI felt. The paper is from the awesome Bety! She has the prettiest digital paper for those of us who love shabby! I cut the flower pot of with my Silhouette. I think that's about it!


 
This week's Guest Designer is Beata Kaczmarska ! Please stop by and give her some love! And also be sure to check out the fabulous DT!! This week;s winner wins a Guest Designer spot!!!
 
I hope you have time to play along! I love to see your creations!!
 
Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous challenge Char. Your roses are stunning and I love that dreamy bow with the pop of yellow from the button x

Ros Crawford said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Char!! Love those pretty roses and your papers ... Great Challenge! Hope you are not working too hard ... sending hugs your way!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super pretty card!!!! LOVE LOVE the bouquet, you did them really really well!

Mar said...

Such an awesome card Char!!! I love those blooms!!

Sandy said...

Hey Char! Your card is gorgeous and those flowers - well you could not ask for anything prettier!
sandy

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so lovely!
I've never gotten the hang of making those rolled flowers....

Maria said...

What a fabulous card, Char! All those rolled roses are so very pretty! Lovely paper and design, too!:-)

yyam said...

Goodness! This is soooooo pretty! Those blooms are amazing Charlene!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, what great texture! LOVE that pot of flowers!

BabyBokChoy said...

Those die-cut flowers are absolutely darling!! LOVE the bunched look!

Benzi said...

That is a fabulous grouping of flowers. Wow! I love your card, Char.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is jaw droppin gorgeous, Char!!!! I just love the rolled flowers and the vintage feel....absolutely fabulous!!!!!

Linda R said...

Oh my stars what a Lovely card. I just love all those flowers. Your card has me smiling my friend.

Hugs~

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE all those fabulous, dimensional blooms! Absolutely gorgeous, girl!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

I totally adored this challenge Charlene, the inspiration was amazing and so is your card with those gorgeous rolled blooms!

Sue Lelli said...

GREAT challenge, Char, and your roses are STUNNING! LOVE the photo and the challenge you picked!