CAS.ology - Happy Fall

Hi Friends!! Well it's official at my house...fall!! And fall happens to be my favorite time of the year. I see a hint of the trees changing and we had our first rain this last weekend! What is sad it that it doesn't last very long. I could look at the trees forever!
 
This weeks CAS-ology cue card challenge is autumn !!
 
 
Here's my card for this challenge!
 


I know two cards in two days, right? I just took a bit of time away from studying because my brain is fried...I needed a small creating vacation :-) Have a happy day!!! Char

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, Char! Love the clean design and LOVE those flowers! The white card base looks so crisp and clean, and the flowers and candy dots totally POP!

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey, what a flower!!!!!!!!! It looks printed, amazing!

Michelle said...

Well, creative minds think alike! I love your pretty colored mums, Char!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty, and such beautiful colors you used. Love the addition of the dots too.

Benzi said...

The flowers AND card are just beautiful, Char. Happy studying.

Mar said...

Beautiful card char!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is sooo pretty with my new favorite PTI flower stamp ( I just bought this and can't wait to ink it up!!) Beautiful CAS design and colors, too!!!

Linda R said...

What a pretty card. Simply beautiful.

Hugs~

Jinny Newlin said...

Gosh, I just love those big, beautiful blooms, especially in those delicious, fall colors! So pretty, Char!

Meghan said...

Love that stamp and your card is a perfect showcase for it! Lovely! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Maureen Merritt said...

Gorgoeus! I love your stamping. Thanks for joining us at CASolojgy this week!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!