You melt my heart

Hi Friends! I hope you had a great weekend!!Well school has started for me, so I will be busy and more absent from my little ol' blog  for a few months :-(...I will still be posting City Crafter every week and Paper Sweeties once a month and maybe a few in between. I am already having crafting withdrawals!!! This weekend I made about 4 cards to get caught up but had to TAKE SOME TIME AND play along with Festive Friday challenge! I love Christmas and it's the perfect challenge for me :-)



I don't know about you but I LOVE snowmen and I can't tell you who makes these cuties...I got them years ago from a friend locally. They come in a set of four and I love the whimsical feel to them...perfect for a child I think. I used distress markers and a water color pen  to color this cutie in. Very simple and a fun technique!



To play along go to Festive Friday's blog Here. A fun place to play along and lots of inspiring DT members!! Have a great week !!! Hugs, Char

17 comments:

Diane said...

Very cute and "festive!!! Adorable little snowman!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that snowman, Marybeth! The colors are GORGEOUS! And that sentiment is just so PERECT with that heart!

Maria said...

Awww...what a darling card with snowman! Sweet hearts at the side and perfect sentiment! Good luck with your schooling, hugs!

Amber Holder said...

I love your sweet little snowman! This will surely bring a smile to anyone that receives it :)


Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Mar said...

So stinking cute Char!!! I love that snowman!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

yyam said...

Awww....this is soooooo cute!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable Char ... LOVE it!

Sasha said...

Such a cute snowman and an adorable Christmas card, Char x

~Tammy~ said...

This is precious! I totally {heart} snowman too, and you always showcase them beautifully!

Geri said...

Oh, Char...this is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at FF with this little cutie!!!

Benzi said...

Char...I'm a lover of snowmen and Christmas, too. This card is just the cutest thing. Love the added heart, too.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

What an adorable image - this is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I LOVE it! It's whimsical, adorable, and I think it's definitely perfect for kids! Thank you for squeezing us in, I love seeing you play with us!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute! LOVE that little snowman and the way you've highlighted him in that negative frame. I so need to try out this challenge more often. Christmas seems to be popping up all over the place :).

Sandy said...

See how far behind I am!! I love these cute snowmen. so you are going to school and studying or teaching - what have I missed.
sandy

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Such a sweet little fairy snowman and colored so beautifully!