Treat or Treat

Hi Friends! Well I made it thru my first week of school! Lots of studying, go figure lol!!! I took some time to make a Halloween card, my favorite!!

 
The paper is from Thrilling from Authentique . Love this line! The sentiment is new from PTI and the spiders and web are also PTI.
 
 
The girls start soccer tomorrow and this year they aren't on the same team. We will see how that playes out as they are used to doing everything together :-). I hope all is well with you! I'm looking forward to the weather cooling down and Fall coming!!
 
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on tackling your first week of school, Char! That has got to be a tough adjustment to go back to all that studying! Good for you!
You know I LOVE that card! Totally love how you used the sweet little girl from the Thrilling line. So fun to see you rocking the Authentique! LOVE that spider web and spiders, too! Love it all!

Maria said...

What a treat this card is Char! I'm lovin' Authentique paper more and more all the time! It's super cute with the little witch! Great web, spiders, and sentiment, too! Good luck with your studies, hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card dear Char!
Thank You for sharing...

Ros Crawford said...

Love this card Char!! The web really pops! Well done on your first week ... Here's hoping you sail through it all ... sending hugs!

Benzi said...

What a fun spider web and creepy, crawly spiders. Love the little pumpkins, too. Cute, cute!!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE Halloween card, Char! LOVE the banner with the web and spiders!

Sandy said...

A very wonderful Halloween card Char!! What have I missed - you are in school? What are you taking? I started nursing school at age 50 - go figure.
sandy

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Char...I love your Halloween card...Authentique's paper is delightful, and your spider web and spider add frightful, as it should be for Halloween! Such rich colors...just jump right out at you!

Geri said...

The die cuts look great with your paper, Char...turned out really sweet! I love PTI's old and new halloween dies! Man I wish I had some!!! They look especially nice here!