Paper Sweeties July Sketch

Hi Sweeties!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Today is July 1st and that means a new Paper Sweeties Sketch is up!!!!
 
 
Here's my card for the July Sketch at Paper Sweeties! I used one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets called So sweet of you and and an  adorable banner set called pennant party  I used My Minds Eye paper, and it's hard to see but I embossed the background with a  chevron embossing folder


 
 
 
 It was 108 yesterday and about the same Sunday. Seriously? My phone shows triple digits for the next 10 days....oh how I can't take this heat....zapps all the energy out of you. Alaska here I come in two weeks 5 days....but whose counting lol!
 
I hope you can play alot this month!! Pop over to the Paper Sweetie Blog to see what the talented DT created, I am always in awe!
 
Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the double banners and that carousel is so PERFECT with that sentiment! Such a Happy Pretty card, Char!

Linda E said...

Great card! Love the design!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, that is hot! Whew!

Another thing that is hot is your card! Wow girl! This is so pretty! I love the pretty papers and color you used!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

I just love pennant swags, and yours is made with such cheerful, pretty papers. Love the chevron embossing and the carousel. Is the carousel a stamp or a chipboard embellishment...

Kristi Schurr said...

~~Swoon~~This is so pretty! And my favorite papers too! Oh girl,stay cool and indoors!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh my, Char!!! This card is simply stunning! How have you been my sweet friend? Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love all those happy banner buntings! This is adorable, Char! Good luck with all that horrible heat this week! Yuck....

Jinny Newlin said...

So, super fun, Char! LOVE each and every, scrumptious layer! And I'm so sorry about the heat. I hate it, too, beyond words, so I won't say a word about how beautiful it is here ;). Big hugs!

Mar said...

What a fantastic card Char! I love the detailed banner!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and fun all in one!