City Crafter Challenge Week 166 Wendy - Cooling Down

Hi Friends! It's time for another challenge at City Crafter!! This week the sweet Wendy is hostess and she chose the
Theme: Cooling Down ! Make a card or project using the colors in the picture.
And it's perfect for the weather here....115 today! I am melting lol!!!
 
 
 

For this card I used Pink Paislee doily rub-on's in the background. The front flower and sentiment is PTI and the ink is Chocolate brown from PTI also.
 
 
This week the talented Linda Breedlove is our Guest Designer!!! Be sure and visit her blog and leave her some love!
 
And be sure to stop by City Crafter to see what the other wonderful designers have made!!

I'm sorry girls that I've been so absent from visiting your wonderful blogs. I'm trying to get all my DT requirements done before I go on vacation. I'll be visiting real soon! Hugs, Char

 

15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so very lovely ... beautifully done ... I could do with some of your heat!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh wow, you made such a fab card Char, lovely colours, your bloom looks gorgeous! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

~Tammy~ said...

Love love the colors! Beautiful images and layout!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Gorgeous card Char! As always I just LOVE your design. Good luck with finishing all the DT-work! And with the heat, lol :)

hugs

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Tell me about it, I don't even want to step out of the house, HOT!!!!

What a gorgeous creation, I love it!

Benzi said...

HOT, Hot! Yikes...try to stay cool if possible. Those blues on your beautiful card sure look cool and refreshing. Love the flower. So, you're getting out of the heat and going on vacation. Hope it's a cooler place. :-)

Sandy said...

115 degrees - are you kidding me!!!!! No wonder you are using the cool color of blue! We will be traveling out west with one of our grand daughters really soon so I hope it cools down a bit!! Your cards are always well done Char. I don't see how you can create - how is your electric bill in this heat! We are having quite a cool and rainy summer so far - rain every single day!!
Sandy

Joan Ervin said...

The flower is beautiful and I love the colors you used...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Truly fab!!! loving the chalkboard font sentiment♥

Sasha said...

Such a pretty card, Char. I love your flower, those beautiful shades of blue and fab sentiment! x

Maria said...

Just beautiful, Char! Love that beautiful blue! I sure hope the temps cool down soon! It's supposed to heat up here this weekend. Take care and just think Alaska!!!:-)

Jinny Newlin said...

You are totally rocking those blooms, Char! This is just so pretty!

Linda E said...

Gorgeous card! Hope it cools off a bit!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Beautiful card...viewing it is cooling and calming. Lovely!

Sue Lelli said...

How did I miss telling you how GORGEOUS your card is??! LOVE the Beautiful bloom and the decorative edge! Such a Pretty card, Char!