City Crafter Challenge #168 Dress it up!

Hi Friends!!  Ros is our sweet hostess this week and she has picked the theme:
 Dress it Up (take any ordinary item, e.g. tin, envelope, book, peg, jar etc, and decorate it)


Awesome challenge right?


I decided to make an altered little shadow box...Very quick and simple! I used Crate paper (of coarse) :-)  The frame around the "14"  is a die from spellbinders.






This week's Guest Designer is Linda B!!!! Be sure to hop on over to her blog and give her some love!

 And be sure to stop by City Crafter and see the wonderful creations of the DT!

I hope you can play along this week! It warms my heart to see my blogging friend play along with your gorgeous creations :-) Hugs, Char



14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely awesome! I love this Char ... beautiful colours

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Wow Char, that's a gorgeous box!! Love the colours and patterns... Hugs, Wendy

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Pure EYE CANDY Char, ♥♥♥ it!!!!

Geri said...

What a beautiful altered creation, Char! Love this! (and, DANG...I didn't get in on the last one after all!)

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Char! LOVE all the fabulous texture, and this is such a beautiful line to showcase your sweet box!

Ira Huberts said...

What a fabulous alteration Char, love the bright feel of this, looks really lovely and vivid! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! Another project of yours that simply leaves me breathless! Wow...Thank You Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Just couldn't be any more pretty or sweet...LOVE IT!!!

Linda R said...

This turned out great.. What a sweet project my friend.

Hugs~

Benzi said...

Char, I LOVE your shadow box. What a great idea and so creative.

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooo, what a fun take on the challenge, Char! LOVE this!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Love your little shadow box...beautifully crisp colors...lots of patterns...love its vintagey feel!
Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Sue Lelli said...

Your shadow box is FANTASTIC,