You Are My Sunshine

Hi and Happy Sunday! Just posting a quick card today. I'm on my way down to see my daughter for the day. Her work is letting her work from home so, I'm helping her set up her computer, fax, scanner, etc..a great thing for her so she doesn't have to job hunt, I'm jealous lol!!
 
 
 I made this card using MME. The pink trim is from my LSS.

 
Crazy Weather were having...yesterday was 102, today is suppose to be 81 and raining...I took some picture of the clouds coming in. I thought they looked cool. I'm definitely not complaining I hate the heat!
 

Less than a  month to cruise....I'm getting so excited to hopefully see whales!!!
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! Hugs, Char
 

12 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Char, LOVE the colors and the attention to detail! PRETTY ruffles and LOVE the sentiment!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card...so sweet and pretty with polka dots, ruffles, and fab sentiment! Glad you got a little reprieve from the heat! The heat is on here with high 80's and humidity!

Regan said...

wow...amazing card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card...it's got me humming! Great combination of elements and love the trim!

yyam said...

Oh wow. Just love the happy colours on your card. That yellow ribbon just pops!

Hope you had a great time with your daughter.

Ira Huberts said...

What a sweet card Char, love those fine feminine colours, such a 'fresh' creation! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

A beautiful card once again Char ... I am so jealous that you will get to see whales ... they are my favourite of all ... I just adore them

Jinny Newlin said...

I hope you had a fun visit with your daughter and got a reprieve from all that heat, Char. Your cloud pic is so pretty! And I just love your mix of pinks and yellows on your summertime creation! Yum!

Lisa said...

Super cool pic of the clouds! And cruise? Girlfriend, I missed that bit of news. How awesome! I'm super excited for you! Enjoy the time with your daughter. I know how special time with our kiddos can be. :-)

By the way, I'm running out of ways to say I LOVE your cards. At this point I'm beginning to sound lame. LOL! But I do. I totally and completely love every single one of them!

HugsNLuv - L

BabyBokChoy said...

Again, these are such fantastic colors! sunshine away!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

LOOOOVE these bright and happy colours! Fabulous card!

Kristi Schurr said...

Love it!!!! I hate the heat too!Stay cool!