Wplus9 Monday Mood board # 14

Hi Friends! I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!I  went to my sons house!. We barbecued and I played Lincoln logs, puzzles, and helped the girls rehearse for a dance they were going to do for their Dad! It was a fun day! What did you do?


Here's my card for Wplus9 Monday Mood Board. I used Fresh Cut Florals . It's their newest floral set and I LOVE IT!! It's so versatile!



My sweet friend Lisa is a cancer survivor yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a friend of hers featured her on their blog relating to great ideas for gift giving with you have the "C" word .  It's a gift giving suggestion blog and I think it's a fantastic idea! Here's the link  to Lisa's blog and their will be a link to the gift ideas blog.!!

I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome mix of patterns and great use of color! Thanks for joining us at Wplus9!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, my friend! Hope you had a great weekend!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow, Charlene! I LOVE how bright and fresh this is! LOVE all of the layers, too!

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing color design, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, girl, you know I am going to be all over this creation. Off to check out your friends blog!

Jinny Newlin said...

What an absolutely beautiful take on the inspiration pic, Char! Really love all the bright, happy colors and layers you tied into this beauty! Going back to take another look. Yum!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the mood board! I love those flower stamps and the little bag/tag!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a gorgeous card/tag Char!
The colors, the design...everything you make is just ravishing!!

Thank You~

Maria said...

Bright and beautiful and those flowers are so sweet! What a pretty card, Char! I visited the blog regarding your friend, Lisa. Very informative and interesting...thank you!

yyam said...

Such a sweet and lovely card Charlene. Love the happy colours. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very beautiful!!! love those bright and cheery colors and blooms!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful and pretty in one ... I'll take a look at the link too ... Have a good day!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

So, I totally love your style Char, beautiful card!

Linda R said...

What a gorgeous card. I really do love the wonderful layering you got going on here..

We drove out to Arizona to visit both of your Dads, Of course our moms were there as well. :) It was a fun day..

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great card--love your pretty flowers and all your extras!

Chris L.

Vickie Z said...

Aren't these fabulous stamps and dies!! Love the diamond background and wonderful tag!!